Five

Jason:

"Oh my Gods!" I said, after the last bell rang. "Here we go, Jason is never going to shut up about how he finally got the courage to ask Piper McClean on a date," Percy said, rolling his eyes. "Shut up Kelp Head!" Percy stuck his tongue out at me as we headed to our lockers. Luckily, they were on the same hall, super close to each other. Bad news, they were near Piper and her friends' lockers too.

"It is not a date!" I heard Piper say. "Oh, come on! He asked you to come over to his place, besides, Thalia said he's liked you since like, freshman year!" A blonde girl, Annabeth I think it was, said. I am going to kill my sister!

None of us talking, we headed over to our lockers to get our stuff. As I looked a bit closer, I realized that Percy and Annabeth's lockers were next to each other, Leo and Calypso, and Frank and Hazel. I laughed a little bit because the boys seemed a little freaked out that some girls had a locker next to theirs.

The humor faded when Piper came up to my right and began to enter in her combination. I felt my face turn pale as I was acknowledging what was happening. Oh.My. Gods! Piper seemed to just notice me and said, "Jason, you okay?" I nodded and tried to look cool, "Yeah, i'm jus-just hot." I turned back to my locker and could've sworn that I heard her mutter, "Yeah, you kind of are."

"Okay!" Percy announced to all of us eight. "This is a bit ridiculous." Annabeth snorted, "No kidding." Percy pointed at her as if to say 'exactly'. "First off, Jason, you okay? Second of all, boys, you need to man up! It's a hallway with lockers in it, not a funeral home. And Nico, before you say anything, I know they are the same thing to you. Also, good luck on your date Superman." Percy said, slamming his locker shut. Everyone laughed a bit and Piper and I were matching shades of beet red. "I swear i'm going to kill you one day," I said, kidding. Percy , facing us, smirked and said, "You'll thank me one day!" He turned around and half-ran out of the front door holding one hand up in a peace sign while getting on his skateboard.

I looked at Annabeth who was watching him leave with a bit of a curious look in her eyes, like she was trying to figure him out. I can't wait to tell Percy. "Um. Piper, you ready?" I asked. her face was back to normal and she said, "Yeah. Are we walking?" I nodded and we left the school, a bit of an awkward silence between the two of us. "So, what is your favorite color?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?" I shrugged, "Nothong else to talk about." She nodded and answered, "Probably pink, but not really girly, know what I mean? Anyway, how about you?"

I laughed, "Yellow. Always yellow." We turned onto 22nd, and I headed up to the elevator, Piper closely following. I nodded at the elevator operator and he hit the 65th floor button. Once we got off, I thanked Tony, and opened the door to my penthouse. Piper's mouth dropped open as she looked around. "This place is amazing! I mean, my dad is a celebrity, but gods! This place is really nice!" I headed up the stairs and opened the door to my room, as Piper looked around. The back wall was an entire window that had an amazing view of Manhattan, and even a bit of Brooklyn. My walls were a stormy grey, an my bedspread was electric yellow. "Ready?" I asked