Chapter 11/That Bloody Crystal

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

I look at the baby in my hands. So little. So beautiful. I look up at my husband. I can't his face for some reason. "Our child is so beautiful." I say.

"What child?" I look down and see the baby in my hands has disappeared. I look desperately for it. Where has it gone?

"It's gone because you're a monster." I look behind me and see the man I thought was my husband is not. It's the boy I killed. "You're a monster and don't deserve a child."

"Stop. Stop saying that!" I scream cupping my ears.

"But it's true and you know it." He says coming closer and closer to me. "You don't deserve a baby."

The next thing I see is the image of me killing him. A bloody lifeless corpse right in front of me.

I look around me and see that Crystal is here. "What are you doing here?" I say bitterly.

"To kill you of course. Oh wait I can't because I'm in the other castle." She tilts her head. "But you can. You can kill yourself."

"Stop getting inside my head."

"Come on it's so easy." She says. "Just use that silver stake. It's so easy." Her voice is so calm. Maybe she's right. It's so easy.

I pull the silver stake out of the boys chest. I direct it to my heart and close my eyes just like he did. Then I do it.

***

"Is she ever going to wake up?" Somebody says in front of me. "Wakey wakey Beth!" I open my eyes to see Maggie and Rachel in their clothes ready for the school day.

"Sorry I was just...dreaming." I say while going towards my dresser to get clothes.

"Was it a good dream? Well from seeing you drenched in sweat I don't think it was good. Just like usual. What was it this time?"

"It was like the dream I have been having for the past to two weeks. Me killing myself. Saying it's so easy. The boy saying i'm a monster. The norm." I wipe the sweat off my face with a wet towel.

"When you came back, the first two weeks you didn't have these dreams. You had somewhat happy ones." When she says somewhat she means me having a normal vampire life. Feeding on people. Yeahs that's soooo happy.

"In the dream I also saw my with a baby in my hands and then it disappeared."

"That's new." Rachel says throwing me a new t-shirt this one having a picture of floating fangs with blood dripping down them. Then on the other half of the t-shirt it have a moon. And on the bottom there are two other pictures. One is a picture of a man and then two the right a little there is a transparent man. The other picture is a circle with a star in the middle. Vampire, Werewolf, shape-shifter and witch. On the back of the t-shirt it says, 'School for supernatural being.'

"New t-shirt?" They nod. "I like it."

"We all have to wear it tonight for part of the competition." I look up from the t-shirt. "Remember? All our teachers have been talking about it?"

"Oh yeah right. I don't think in going." I say placing the shirt on my dresser.

"Wait what? You have to go!" Rachel says.

"Isn't it kind of cheating with me being a werewolf and a vampire? I got double the strength."

"So what! Too bad for all the people that have to fight against you! We are going to whoop some ass!" Maggie says. We laugh.