Chapter 17/Gym Class in the forest

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

"We are going to be working in groups of four." I hate groups. "There will be one shape-shifter one werewolf one vampire and one witch in each of your groups. I will tell you what we are going to be doing with these groups after I get you in a group." Our gym teacher looks down at the board. She yells some names out and then they come together. Maggie gets called and goes to her group. "Elizabeth, Jonah, Rose, and Lanny." Well this is going to be a very interesting gym class. I have in my group:A girl named Rose that I have no idea who she is. Lanny the werewolf that stabbed me in the competition and that got me paralyzed. And Jonah who has been avoiding me for the past week or two. And then there is me who is the werewolf and vampire freak.

"I am not going to be in the same group as her." Lanny spits out the word while pointing at me. I thought that maybe she would be a little bit nicer but of course I misjudged her.

"Too bad." I smirk. "You're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you." I pat her on the shoulder and she almost falls down because I hit her so hard.

I don't bother even looking at Jonah even though I can feel him staring.

The teacher finishes off reading our names and look up at us. "As you can see you are in your groups and I am not changing them." Some people start whispering. "Quiet! Now today in the groups you will be going outside in the forest and working as a team to find as many flags you can. You will be fighting. You can do anything other than brake bones and kill. You can kill vampires but if I see that you snapped the wrong persons neck you will be sorry." Her voice hardens and now I am a but scared. Will people actually try to kill me? I better be careful. "You cannot leave any of your group behind for one second. If you do that group member will loose point for the rest of the week. All shape-shifters and witches must wear the armor. Witches heal like humans. Shape-shifters do not heal as fast. Vampires and Werewolves heal ten times quicker. Hybrids heal twenty times quicker." Did she just involve hybrids in the conversation? Everyone turns their heads to me. Now I am a target. They know I am going to be the hardest so why not get me out first? Oh great.

"Now go on. Get what you need. You can hold one weapon in your possession." When she finishes and heads outside to wait for us we go to the table in the back.

"I'll take the dagger." I tell then.

"I'll take the...two bladed sword." Jonah takes the sword and moves it around him like he has been trained to use it. And I know that he hasn't even held a sword like this. It must be a perk of being a shape-shifter. You learn thing a lot for quick than others.

Rose doesn't take anything because she says she's fine. And then Lanny of course doesn't listen to the rules and hides one switch blade in pocket and then the other in her hand. "You know we are supposed to only have one right?" She glares at me.

By mistake I put my hand down on the table. Her hand with the little sword stabs my hand. Blood trickles out while I try not to scream. I grit my teeth to bare the pain. "I will do what I like. Okay?" I feel the sword quickly get taken out.

"Not when we're your group. Put one of the weapons away." Jonah says to her. Her eyes look at Jonah with hatred but she finally concedes and puts the bloody sword on the table. Then she runs outside not waiting for us. As out teacher said I heal twenty time faster so I can feel it heal already. "Is it okay?" Jonah's voice is so concerned like he did this or something.

He puts my hand into his. "It's fine." I pull away.

"What's wrong?" I laugh. Is he serious?

"Are you really going to care for me now? After two weeks of the silent treatment? You just now want to talk to me." I shake my head.