Chapter 15/Suck It Up

The quality is kind of bad just like the last one. Sorry. I hope you like it!

👇 👇 👇

⭐️Remember to VOTE and COMMENT!⭐️

What happened? I spring up from a bed I am in and look around. Without even thinking I jump out of it and fall to the ground.

I am in the infirmary. At the school. "Are you okay Elizabeth?" A doctor says to me.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I snap at the person. "Sorry just a a little...grumpy." He helps me up and then I almost fall back down but someone catches me.

"You got to be more careful when you run out of the school like that!" Maggie says as I laugh. They set me down on the bed. "Before you ask don't worry, you have only been out for a few hours. The competition hasn't even started yet." She yawns.

"What time is it?" She looks at her watch.

"Six a.m." What?! When did I get into the school? "You blacked out at like six p.m. that's what Derek said. How did he know where to find you?"

"It's a really long story that does not need telling at this moment. Did Derek mention how I blacked out." I scratch my head but in doing that my back feel searing pain.

"Well Derek said someone came behind you and stabbed you with a stake trying to kill you but didn't succeed. I guess they didn't know about you need silver to kill you." She smirks. "There isn't even a scratch. Damn you heal quickly."

My face turns red and I can't hold it in any longer. "My shit of a dad staked me when I wasn't looking. Maybe if he missed I would of been the one to try to kill him."

"Your dad did this to you? The one you have known your whole life?"

I laugh. "I haven't known him my whole life. That day was the first day I interacted with him. My parents are both vampire hunters by the way."

"That's rough. I think mine are shape-shifter hunters if I remember what color eyes our teachers said the hunters are." I nod. "Now do you want to leave? This place is so gross and dingy."

"Agreed." She helps me out of the bed and we leave the infirmary to go to or dorm when I see Jonah walking the other way. "Jonah!" I yell so he can hear me. He decides to ignore me. How mature. He is not getting away this time. I vampire speed over to him. "Jonah wait-" He turns around looks at me. I see that all the cuts and busies that I saw him last time are still there now with new ones all over his face.

"Just stop. I would love to talk to you but...I just can't." His hands are clenched in fists. There is silence between for a long time but then he just leaves.

I keep staring at him. Then I feel shooting pain. "Dammit!" I say and he stops walking for a second. "Don't touch my back!" He keep walking and I look over at Rachel. Glaring. more like. "I got staked in that very spot so you best be careful to hit that again. Next time I might punch you."

"Sorry." She says guiltily.

"It's okay. Now let's go and beat some ass."

"Remember I am not in the competition anymore. But good luck." In the beginning when I met Rachel I thought she was going to be annoying. But now she is so kind. She feels like a sister to me. Just like Maggie. They feel like family. Unlike the family I had been living with for sixteen years. Well my brother was really nice but the other part of my family was great.

"Oh right. Well thanks. See you after." She smiles and then leaves.

I go outside to see that we are all separated into three sections. Vampires, werewolves and shape-shifters. I slip into the area with Vampires.