Chapter 17

What the hell was that?! Alecxander Carter of the Volturi coven kissed me. And I kissed back?! I must be losing my mind. He pulled back and looked into my eyes. We stayed that way for a while until I smiled and pecked his lips again. He may be seen as an evil sadist. But I know that's not true.

"I love you Aria. And I don't care what other people say. You are a beautiful angel." He whispered, tucking a piece of my hair back.

"I love you too Alecxander." I whisper. "No matter what."

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. A knock at the door disrupted us. I stood up vampire speed and opened the door. It was Demetri.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sorry. Was I disturbing something? I'll come back later." He said, walking back.

I pulled his arm back.

"What is it? You can tell me now." I prompted

He sighed and looked at me nervously.

"Alec is-"

Before he could finish, a slutty girl walked down the halls and into the room, pushing past me. She kissed Alec and surprisingly, he kissed back. Tears were forming in my eyes and I broke down. I growled and walked over, slapping him hard across the face.

"Lies! All you did was feed me lies!" I cried.

Alec looked surprised.

"I didn't knew you were still there." He said simply as if I was nothing.

"Does it matter?! When you love someone, you stay faithful to that person! Obviously I meant nothing to you!" I screamed, turning around and jumping out of the window.