Chapter 21

Ok. What the hell is wrong with me?! I should be slapping him, punching him, and shouting bad words at him! Why am I confessing everything that was in me to him?! My back slides down a tree and I stare at the meadow in front of me. My view was suddenly blocked by none other than Alecxander Volturi. I wanted to say something, but no words would come out of my mouth. He slid to both his knees in front of me and hugged me like there's no tomorrow, kissing every inch of my face. I felt so loved...so cared for. Something I haven't felt in a long time. I started giggling and laughing as he started gently tickling me.

"S-stop please!" I begged, trying to swat his hands away.

He stopped and pulled me onto his lap.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked like a little child.

I look at him and saw love filled eyes.

"I don't know. Are you?" I teased.

He put on his puppy dog eyes that he knew no one could resist. I growled and pouted.

"No fair! You know no one could resist those eyes!" I whined like a child.

He laughed...oh that sweet musical laugh....and pecked my cheeks.

"So I'll take it that I'm forgiven then?" he asked hopefully.

I nod, knowing that I wouldn't be able to say no for much longer. He smiled widely and bombareded me with kisses. I giggled and laughed, never feeling more loved. After an hour of hysterical laughing, I layed in the arms of my lover. It was the kind of love that could make anyone...even Cupid jealous. It was the kind of love that was never going to break, no matter what. It was the kind that no matter how many fights you have, it will last. Because it is the kind of love that was meant to be. Forever.

The End