Phone call

Outside of the diner, Lilly walks around town.

----

Lilly's annoyed with Jennifer's guy obsession, she's homesick for a place that doesn't exist, and she feels very alone.

---

"Hey- Uh- Lilly right?" A voice asks.

-

Lilly looks up.

-

"Hi David." Lilly nods.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" David asks.

"I'd really rather not talk to you." Lilly shrugs.

"Did I do something wrong?" David asks confused.

"Not intentionally." Lilly mumbles.

"I'm sorry?" David asks, furrowing his brow.

"Look with all due respect. I really can't talk to you right now." Lilly says, as she starts walking away.

"Did you still want me, to show you around?" David asks.

"Nope. That was all Jennifer." Lilly rolls her eyes.

"Look Lilly whatever I did, I'm sorry. But please let me show you around. Because you seem like you need a place to belong." David says, as he follows Lilly.

"David-!" Lilly turns around annoyed.

-

David smiles innocently.

-

"I appreciate your offers. But please, leave me alone." Lilly politely says, before storming off.

"Okay." David sighs, as he walks back to the diner.

-

Lilly heads towards the forest.

----

Fire escapes, forests, or the beach. Anywhere Lilly can find to escape. Is where she's bound to be.

---

Lilly reaches the edge of the forest. When her cell phone starts to ring.

--

Lilly pulls out her phone, she doesn't recognize the number. But she answers it anyway, on a gut feeling.

-

"Hello?" Lilly answers.

--

"This is." Lilly nods to herself.

--

"Wait-Wait-W..." Lilly shakes her head. "I don't understand."

--

"No I understand. Thank you." Lilly hangs up.

---

Lilly marches back to town, she tries calling for a ride, and she doesn't tell Dylan or Jennifer what's going on.