Chapter Six

Sky's POV:

I was dragged into the house and pushed to the floor. Mistress sat down on the couch and Tiana sat next to her. I saw Mason sitting on the other side of Tiana, holding his Mistress's handbag. He shot me a pity look.

Mara and Krystal were lining up a row of syringes and I tensed at the sight of them. Maya pushed me forward and Mara grabbed my wrist to make me sit down.

"This won't hurt as bad as you think. Just relax. This right here is just a temporary sedative." She explained, holding up a syringe filled with clear liquid. I didn't say anything, I just stared at Maya. Krystal injected me and I almost instantly was out.

When I woke up I was in a bed. Maya's bed. I sat up quickly and came face to face with my captor, who was holding a plate. She shoved it to me.

"Eat" She ordered. Then she walked off. I quickly began to eat, suddenly feeling like I was starving. Once I was finished I got up and padded to the kitchen to put it away.

"Hey Sky! You feeling okay?"

I jumped, nearly dropping the plate. Tiana was on the couch, reading a book. Mara was sitting in the arm chair and Mason was on the floor picking at the carpet. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile. Tiana got up and walked over to me.

"You okay? You were out for much longer than expected" She asked. I nodded.

"I feel okay" I replied. I didn't see Maya anywhere so I quickly put my plate to the sink and went to return to her room, only to slam into her in the doorway. I quickly backed up, looking at the floor and bracing to be shocked. She crossed her arms and forced me to look at her.

"Where the hell are you going? Everyone is in here" She said. I flinched at the harsh tone in her voice and as soon as she pulled out the remote I knew I was fucked. She pressed the button and I SCREAMED.

The pain was nearly 3 times as bad as it had been before. Tears streamed down my face and I was left on the floor shaking and twitching from the pain.

"Well Sky let me tell you something" I heard her say. She pulled me to my feet and chuckled.

"I decided that collar shocks weren't enough for you. So. I got a little, upgrade for you. Tons and tons of panels all programmed to give you level 1-5, Yes 5, shocks whenever I press the button. That was only a 1. Imagine what a 5 would be Pet. Now, be good and I won't have to use it, be bad and let's just say you'll be in for a world of pain" She said. I looked up at her, the evil glint in her eyes and the triumphant smile on her face.

That was only Level one and it hurt so much like a 3 from my collar. Does that mean, my collar doesn't work now?

She let me go and sat down next to Mara and ordered me to get her a drink.

I obeyed her the rest of the night.

(Time Skip)

It's been weeks since the new "upgrade" and I found out that Mason, Jade, and Amber had also gotten it. Maya zapped me with level one for every little thing I did wrong, and once a level two for breaking a plate in result of the horrible punishment. Mason had gotten a level 5, and he described it as someone basically setting you on fire and beating you with an axe. I made sure I never got that. If she ordered me to do something I didn't dare hesitate to do it.

I was currently sitting at her feet, trying to ignore the hunger pains from not being able to eat lunch and focus on her petting my hair. Tiana sat beside Mara while Mason was being forced to please his Owner. I tried not to focus on the sounds.

"Pet. I decided since you've been very well behaved, I'll let you stay up here permanently. My original plan was to keep you in the basement until I felt you were obedient enough. So. I'm warning you now, mess up and you're gonna be on the floor screaming in seconds.". I nodded and she pulled me up to sit in her lap. She was now rubbing my back.

Her touch was warm and gentle, something I haven't felt in a while so I welcomed it. Soon Mara got up to leave and Maya put me down to say goodbye. I waved at Mason, who waved back. Tiana gave me a hug and wished me luck. Mara gave me a flat goodbye and I replied as sugary sweet and obedient as I could muster. Maya seemed happy with it and I was told to walk Tiana to the door so I did. Just before she left after her lover, she stepped back inside and gave me a hard hug.

"Don't do anything stupid. Things just started getting good for you again" She whispered before pulling away and hurrying to catch up with Mara. I closed the door just as Maya called for me from the kitchen. I picked up my leash and sighed, walking back to her.