Chapter Thirteen

Sky's POV:

I did as Maya asked and went into the Red Room. I was surprised to see Jade kneeling on the ground in the center of the room. She was blindfolded so she couldn't see me. Krystal raised an eyebrow at me and waved me closer to her.

"We're gonna have lots of fun. Kneel next to Jade and wait. Don't move" She ordered. I did as she asked and she soon left the room.

"S..Sky?" I turned my head to look at Jade. She was looking where she assumed I was. I gently reached out and tapped her, making her jump.

"I'm on your left" I said, waiting as she turned to face me. "What's happening?"

She went quiet for a few seconds before letting out a soft sigh.

"I can't. I can't tell you. Your Mistress wanted a playmate for you and..my owner offered me. They're gonna do a session with both of us together. We are gonna move in with you, most likely have a session every day. Listen, both of them are gentle if you're good. Don't make them angry. The better their mood the better they'll treat you. I'm really really sorry" She said quickly. I went to answer but then the door opened and I focused on the ground.

I heard the door close then two sets of heels walking towards me. Krystal was the one who lifted my chin to make me look up and Maya pulled off Jade's blindfold. Krystal looked at Maya.

"Let's get them both a little warmed up" She said. Then she turned to us. "Stand against the wall and put your hands out in front of you".

She was pointing at a section of the wall that had rings imbedded. Jade got up instantly and I followed. She got into position and Maya came over, giving me a smile that made me scared. Jade held her wrists out and Maya fitted a pair of dark green cuffs around her wrists, attaching them to the ring above her. She shifted uncomfortably. Then she looked at me.

"Wrists. Come on Sky, don't be scared. We're just gonna play a little..game.." She said. When I didn't answer she simply grabbed my wrists and slid a purple pair of cuffs on. She attached it to the ring like she did for Jade, rendering my hands useless. She got a spreader bar and put it on me too, forcing me to spread my legs. Jade got one as well. Both women stepped away and stood whispering to each other. I shifted, unfortunately catching their attention.

"Are you sure she can handle it?" Krystal asks cautiously. She seemed to be worried about something. That something included me. Maya glanced at me then nodded.

"She'll be fine. Just not too hard" She replied. Both of them dropped their floggers and went over to the rack. Krystal picked up a leather whip with a silver handle, while Maya picked an all black one. My fear heightened as they came back over to us. Krystal frowned at me and glanced over at Maya.

"I think you should do your own. She's too scared." She growled in annoyance. They traded places and I now was looking into the eyes of Maya. I heard the crack and flinched as Jade got hit first. A bright red mark appeared on her stomach, then another, then another. She didn't scream, only bit her lip as hard as she could and sucked up the pain. I whimpered in protest but Maya responded by covering my mouth.

"Shhh. There's going be some pain. You'll learn to love it just like Jade, don't worry. Pain is apart of the Pleasure" She said. She removed her hand and unraveled the whip fully. I closed my eyes and tried to force my body to relax.

Crack

At first I felt nothing, then the sting began to set in and I let out a hiss of pain. My stomach now also shared a bright red line. Jade had about 9 by now.

Crack
Crack
Crack

It hurt. I bit my lip and prayed that she would finally stop and hope this was all she wanted.