Chapter Twenty Five

Sky's POV:

I woke up to the sound of heels. Opening my eyes, I sat up quickly. Maya was leaning against the table, drinking a glass of water. She kicked the fridge door closed and focused on me.

"Someone apparently left me a 'gift' on the Docks. Probably another pet." She said, pulling open a drawer and grabbing the folder I had seen earlier. She opened it and picked up a picture. It was of Sage, but she wasn't smiling. She was looking into the camera with anger, resentment, and many other emotions. She seemed wound so tight she might snap if Maya said anything.

"She was the old 7. You're 6. This new one will be the new 7." She said. Then she ripped the picture up and threw it into the garbage. She picked up the folder and gave me a smirk. She closed it and shut the drawer, walking over to stand in front of me.

"Come on. It arrived at the lobby just now" She said, picking up her phone and reaching out. I put my leash in her hand and she yanked me closer to her.

"Be a Good Girl. Or else" She warned me. I nodded. She gave me some slack, then went to sit on the couch. I settled down next to her just as the elevator dinged. A cart rolled into the room, holding something covered with a blanket. The two men stopped pushing the cart and stood on either side of the cart.

"Miss Redd. Your gift have arrived". No sooner than that one man spoke the second one ripped the blanket off, revealing what was underneath.

A Cage? What did they gift her?

In the cage was a boy, with black hair and brown eyes. He was struggling to get out of his cuffs. One of the men grabbed his arm and pressed a button to shock him. He screamed and immediately quieted down. I flinched at his cries.

Maya sighed and rubbed her temples.

"Who sent me him?" She demanded. The men told her and she nodded like she knew them. She looked at me, then the boy. Then smiled.

"I want him. what's their names?" She asked, standing up to sign some papers. The men answered with Zach. Upon hearing his name, his head shot up and he glared at Maya. The men grabbed the key to let him out, cautiously positioned so that he couldn't run. They dragged him out and forced him onto his knees. He wore sweatpants and a form fitting t-shirt. A dark thin metal collar sat on his neck.

"His collar provides stronger shocks. He's sometimes bad tempered. But I think you'll be very...Very happy with him. Good day Miss" One man explained. Zach defiantly stared Maya down before he was forced to dip his head.

Maya chuckled. She walked forward and placed a chain on Zach's collar, attaching it to a ring in the wall. He was left cuffed and Maya decided to add a gag and blindfold last minute. The men wheeled the empty cart into the elevator and left.

"You. Come with me. I want to play a game" She said. I definitely didn't like the sound of that. I followed her as she went into her room and pointed to the bed. I obediently sat down and she took a spot in a chair, grabbing a nearby glass and downing it. From the dark color, it didn't take long to figure out what it was.

She must be stressed. I don't want to see her drunk.

"Mistress I-"

She cut me off.

"Since Sage isn't here. Of course. I decided you'll play alone against me" She said. I gave her a confused look. She chuckled and stood up, opening the top drawer and pulling out a 6 inch purple toy, a red 7 inch, a 5 inch blue one, and a white one that seemed to be 8 inches. I gulped as she set them onto the bed. She then pulled out two pairs of cuffs, one padded and one without. Into the pile they went. She threw a blindfold there too. The last object was a vibrator.

"This is how the game works pretty Pet. You bring yourself to a wild orgasm the way I tell you to and you can ask me a question. If you fail, I'll hit you 6 times with my flogger. And you don't get to ask me anything" She said as she picked up a black flogger from beside her and sat back down in the chair. I looked at the toys.

The way she tells me to..?

"Yes..Mistress.." I said softly. She smirked.

"Good Girl. Now, get on the bed. Face me and spread your legs" She ordered. I hesitated, but I slowly got onto the bed and spread my legs. She smiled.

"Dress off"

The dress hit the floor. I was now naked and exposed to her. It made my skin crawl, but I also detected a hint of...excitement?

There's no way I could be enjoying this, No way!

"Why don't you prep yourself?" She suggested. I started to shake my head no, but I thought about the question and stopped myself.

This is my chance to find out! Who's #1, What happened to her mother? The answers are right here. I just have to obey to get to them.

I looked at her, silently pleading that she wouldn't make me do it. Her smile said otherwise.

"Nearly innocent. Haha. Use 3 fingers and just rub it in a circle for a while" She instructed. I closed my eyes tightly and turned my head away as I began rubbing my core with my hand. I let out a soft moan.

Her gaze makes me shake. Please, don't make me look at her the whole time.

"Good Girl. Doesn't it feel good? Rub a little harder" She said. I obeyed and jumped slightly at the electric feeling of pleasure shot through me. She laughed.

"Oh I know that felt good. Harder pet, tease yourself" She coaxed. Her voice was low and passive. I slowly began to rub my finger against the entrance to my core. Slowly I was driving my body crazy. Without meaning to, I let out a pained whimper. Maya looked surprised.

"You don't like teasing huh. Fine, two fingers in. Slow and Deep pet" She ordered. I slowly slid two fingers into my core, listening to her order and pushing them as deep as I could take. I slowly began to push them in and out, increasing the speed. The electric zing of pleasure returned, this time bigger. I moaned  louder and threw back my head.

"Naughty. I thought I said Slow, and Deep. You're just so eager to get to the good part huh Pet?" She said. This time I ignored her, continuing the pleasurable experience. She yanked my leash and tsked.

"Ah ah ah. Stop" She ordered. I began to slow down, reluctantly stopping. I managed to keep my frustration in check. She smiled.

"If you want it so badly, Fine. 3 fingers. Cum as Fast as you want" She said. I was more than happy to obey. The pleasure returned, crashing over me like a wave. I trembled, beads of sweat running down my body as I got closer and closer to Bliss. Maya watched curiously. I was right on the edge, my fingers making squelching sounds. I pleadingly looked at Maya, panting and out of breath to speak. She raised an eyebrow and drank the remainder of her glass.

"Cum"

I was more than happy to obey. The sheets became soaked instantly. The high left my body and I began to notice how cold it was in here. I panted to regain my breath.

"Alright Pet. Good Job. What's your first question?" She asked. I thought for a moment.

"What's your job..on the island?"

She paused at that. Then let out a laugh.

"I oversee the entire company itself. CEO. Corporate Manager, whatever. It's all mine. Plus the different branches like housing, pets, etc" She explained. I opened my mouth to ask another question but she held up her hand.

"Ah ah ah. No questions until you finish what I want you to do" She said. I sighed. I knew I was gonna start getting tired. I think she knew that too.

She knows after a while I'll give up. No, I won't. I must find out!

"I'm ready. Mistress" I said as I steadied my breathing. She sat up straight and crossed her legs.

"Clean up the sheet then. Better hurry" She said. I quickly began to change the sheets.

I need these answers. I just have to keep going.