Chapter Twenty Six

Maya's POV:

Sky finished changing the sheets and awkwardly stood next to the bed. I smiled.

"Hmm. Why don't you pick a toy Pet?" I told her. She hesitated, glancing at the toys on the bed before looking back up at me. She hesitantly chose the blue toy and climbed onto the bed. I stood up and pushed her to lay down, grabbing the blindfold and tying it around her eyes.

"It gets more exciting when you're blindfolded" I whispered. Her breath hitched. I laughed and sat back down.

"Tease yourself with it"

She started to rub the length of the toy against her core, covering it in her juices. She jumped as her speed increased. I let her continue that for a while before ordering her to stop.

"I think you should get it wet. Or it'll hurt" I suggested. I poured my 7th drink today, and honestly was starting to feel the effect. I finished this one off and pushed the glass away.

Didn't want to get drunk during my game.

Sky slowly brought the toy to her mouth and began to lick her juices off of it. She recoiled at the taste, but continued. She was determined to get another question. I watched her for a couple of minutes before her tongue got tired and she stopped.

"Good Girl. Put it in" I ordered. She brought it to her core and very slowly began to push it in. Her toes curled and about 3 inches was in before she let out a pained cry and stopped. I sighed.

"Fuck yourself with it. You'll come to enjoy it" I said after a few seconds. She bit her lip and nodded, pulling the toy out about an inch or so and slamming it back in. Her back began to arch off the bed as she continued and her hand came in front automatically to rub her clit. Her breathing grew rough as moan after moan came tumbling from her mouth.

"Now now. Stop. I didn't expect you to enjoy it that much" I said with a laugh. She obediently stopped, though I could tell her body protested against it.

"Hmm. Maybe let's make this a little more exciting" I said. She nodded. I picked up the vibrator and pressed the tip against her clit and flicked it on. She immediately went back to moaning, helplessly grinding against the toy. She used one hand to pump the toy inside her in and out and the other to hold the vibrator in just the right place. Her juices began to drip from her core, coating the toys and getting some on the new sheets. She was close.

"Are you close pet?" I teased. She nodded, her mouth open as the pleasure overtook her. I yanked her leash and she hesitantly sat up, squealing as the toy went deeper. She rode it, using her right hand to hold the vibrator.

"Good. Good Girl Sky. You can cum now" I told her. She was overjoyed to obey. Her body was trembling, glistening with sweat as her orgasm took over. Her breath was uneven and the sheets became soaked once more. She laid down and pulled the toy out, setting it down next to the vibrator. She pulled off the blindfold and laid it on the bed.

I walked over to her and crossed my arms.

"What's your question?" I asked once she caught her breath.

"If you only had Sophia for that long. Shouldn't she be...dead?" She hesitantly asked. I chuckled.

"I did take her to get retired. But they didn't give her a high enough dosage and the drug she was infected with basically overpowered the lethal injection and she lived. I had the doctors keep her and wipe her memory of ever belonging to me" I replied. She nodded.

"What drug was she infected with?" She asked. I smiled cruelly.

"Is that your third question?" I said in response. She looked downcast.