Chapter Eleven

Maya's POV:

Watching Sky squirm was very much entertaining. Her body reacted nicely to my toy being pushed in and out of her. Although it took a while for her to adjust to it she seems okay now.

Her eyes were closed tightly, her mouth open and sounds of pleasure escaping. She was moving her body without even realizing it, compelling the toy to go deeper until it hit the one spot that sent her into a world of bliss. I could tell by the way she was squirming that she was going to cum soon, she was right on the edge. So I stopped. She let out a whine in protest.

"Rules Pet. 1. You are never supposed to cum before me unless I allow you to. 2. You never cum without permission, if you do I'll make you regret it. 3. Always ask for permission to touch me if you aren't tied up, chained, etc. 4. You can't tell me no, I will only stop completely if you really cannot handle what I'm doing to you on a very high scale. 5. If I get you a playmate you still have to ask permission to cum, again I'll make you regret it if you don't do it without permission. 6. The door will remain unlocked as of now when this room isn't in use, but you aren't allowed in here unless I tell you to come in here. 7. Lube is a luxury. I can take it away as a punishment. Be careful. And 8. If you want something specific done to you again, beg for it. And you have to explain why you deserve it" I said. I expected her to remember them too. She gave me a nod. I grabbed her collar.

"That's not a very good response. Answer me properly" I snapped. She flinched.

"Y..Yes Mistress..Sorry Mistress.." She replied. I smiled and patted her head. She whined and moved her body, trying to get some attention from the vibrating toy. I chuckled and grabbed it again, swiftly pumping it in and out of her. She was soon right on the edge, I could tell. She was dripping wet and I liked it that way.

"Bad Girl" I said, slapping her thigh with my hand. She yelped.  "You didn't ask permission. Didn't I just tell you the rules Pet? Are you breaking one already?" She didn't like the warning tone in my voice. I could tell since she flinched earlier.

"I..I'm sorry..Mistress May I cum please?" She asked. I chuckled.

"Not good enough. You're really bad at this pet" I said. She looked a little angry at not getting what she wanted.

"Please. I want to cum please. Mistress!" She whined, helplessly grinding her body on the toy that buzzed inside her. I shook my head and began again at a steady pace just to make her go wild.

"Just say the right words and the orgasm is yours" I reminded her.

"Fuck! Pl..Please, slow down please you're gonna make me cum! Please! Mistress!" She pleaded for me not to go any faster but I did.

"Don't you dare cum. No I won't slow down. Hold it. If you cum I'll punish you" I warned. She closed her eyes and whimpered. Beads of sweat decorated her skin and her wrists were turning red from her struggling against the cuffs.

"Please! Mistress I'll be a good girl I swear! Please please let me cum. Please!" She pleaded. She sounded desperate.

"Do it Pet. Cum for me"

She instantly crashed at my words. The floor beneath her was now splattered with her mess. I pulled the toy out of her and moved it up to her mouth.

"Clean it off" I ordered. She hesitated, then her cute little tongue slid out and she began to lick the toy clean. I held it as she worked, making sure she got every inch of her own mess off. Once I was satisfied I pulled it away and pulled the condom off, placing the toy back on the table. I pulled my own gloves off and threw both things in the trash by the door. Sky was panting, her eyes trained on the floor. I forced her to look up at me.

"That was fun wasn't it Pet?" I asked her. She nodded quickly, but I could tell by her facial expression she was glad it was over. I reached up and uncuffed her from the grid, placing the cuffs also on the table. She stood still with the spreader bar still on. I reached down and took it off too. She rubbed her red and probably sore wrists. I checked my watch.

Damn, two hours in here.

"I know you're hungry. Come on it's dinner time" I said. I heard her stomach growl and she looked to the floor, handing me a good amount of her leash. I pulled her to walk in front of me, satisfied to see that she was limping slightly. Once we got to the kitchen I whipped up some food for us and sat down to eat. Ignoring my rule she instantly dug in, cramming food into her mouth as quickly as she could.

Why is she eating so fast.

"Why are you eating so fast? There's plenty more if you want a little more" I told her. She instantly stopped. I decided I wouldn't punish her for it this time.

"I..I want to hurry up so I could shower..." she replied, eating her last piece of food. I understood that. So I got up and grabbed her leash, dragging her all the way to the bathroom. I unclipped her leash and pushed her inside, locking the door from the outside.

"I'm giving you an hour. It's always an hour of showering after playtime" I told her through the door. I heard her faintly say Yes Mistress and laughed. I turned and walked away, settling down to watch TV.

After about an hour or so I went back to see if she was finished, opening the door to find her sitting in the bathtub. She was submerged in the hot water nearly up to her neck. Her eyes were closed. I slammed the door closed behind me and she jumped.

"Having fun?" She instantly scrambled out of the tub, grabbing a towel to put over herself and apologizing furiously for taking so long. Without a word I pushed her against the wall, sealing my lips over hers. She yelped, but she didn't dare try to push me back. I forced my tongue inside and let it explore, mapping out every inch of her mouth. Eventually she began to push a little harder, trying to breathe. So I broke the kiss. She was panting, her dark brown eyes wide with fear and lust.

"It's time for bed. Come on. Here's your nightgown" I said, tossing her a purple nightgown. She caught it then hesitated, probably waiting until I left. I smiled at her and shook my head. I reached up and clipped her leash to her collar as I talked.

"Nothing I haven't seen before. Hurry Pet it's gonna get cold in here soon" She looked upset to see her leash was back, but she didn't say anything and instead chose to drop her towel as quickly as possible and change. This time I let her.

Later we'll break that shyness of yours

We finally went to bed.