Chapter Twelve

Maya's POV:

Sky followed silently behind me as I walked into my office. Throwing her leash on my desk I settled down and flipped open my laptop.

"They changed the building settings. You can stand in the elevator and it won't shock you until you actually step out of it. Same things apply, level 5 for the roof, 3 for lobby, 4 for parking garage, two for every other floor but this one and 19 and 18" I explained to her. She only nodded. I grabbed her collar and pulled her forward, forcing her to look at me.

"What's wrong with you today? You're never this quiet" I asked. It came out harsher than I intended and she flinched back in response.

"Sorry. Mistress. What do you want me to say?" She replied. I sighed and shoved her back. She sat on the floor near me and kept staring out the window. It was morning, so the sun was casting a sort of orange glow over the island. It was a pretty big place.

Suddenly I got a text from Krystal. I picked up my phone and leaned back in my chair.

Are you still up for tonight?

I smirked at that. Tonight I decided to try something different. I couldn't wait. I quickly texted her my response and placed my phone down with a smile. I looked over at Sky.

Hmm. Maybe a little fun wouldn't hurt.

"Pet" She immediately turned to look at me. I wiggled my finger and she cautiously came closer until she was close enough for me to grab her collar and pull her up. I took off her leash and stood up. Her brown eyes focused on the floor instantly and I laughed in response.

"Come here. Kneel down" I ordered. She stepped closer to me and knelt down in front of me, putting her hands behind her back. I smiled at her obedience, but I reached back and forced her hands in front of her.

"We're doing something different today" I told her. She nodded slowly. I grabbed my purple cuffs and gently secured her wrists together. I grabbed her wrist and ordered her to pull. She strained against the cuffs but they didn't do much, just stayed put. Just how I wanted it to. I let her go and walked over to the cabinet, pulling out a gag with a circle in it. I also grabbed a flogger and a pair of white cat ears.

Without a word I walked back over to her and shoved the gag in her mouth. She looked confused by the difference and played around with her tongue to get comfortable as I secured it around her head. Once I was finished I gently slid the headband over her hair, messing around with it to get it in the perfect place.

There. My perfect kitten. Just missing the tail.

"Stand up" I ordered. She started to climb to her feet but I whacked her across the side with the flogger and she instantly stopped, letting out a small cry in the process.

"That's not how you stand. I'll only tell you this once" I snapped. I grabbed her wrists and forced them to rest just to her chest, like how a dog would stand on its hind legs. I let go and she held her position, giving me a very uncomfortable look. I smiled and rubbed the flogger down her body, making her tense up.

"Good Girl. Just wanted to see how it looked. I'll take it off" I said. I started with her cuffs, taking my time to loosen the straps and slide it off her wrist. I repeated it with the other one and finally moved onto her gag. She closed her mouth as I threw everything into a chair. She still held her position though, not moving an inch. I ran the flogger across her most sensitive parts and her reaction was priceless. She bit her lip hard, closing her eyes and turning her head away in hopes that I wouldn't see her facial expressions.

"Miss Redd I have your morning pa—-I'll come back at another time I'm sorry Ma'am"

I looked up and saw my assistant standing in the doorway holding a stack of papers.

"No. Come in." I replied. She looked surprised, but stepped into the room anyway, shutting the door behind her. I gestured towards the couches and she took a seat, placing the papers on her lap.

"Your name is Caroline right?" I asked as I trailed my fingers down Sky's face before shoving it into her mouth. She went to work, running her tongue over and over again on my finger. I pushed it in a little further as we talked and she gagged, stopping for a second to breathe. I grabbed her hair.

"I didn't say you could stop" I snapped. She flinched and apologized immediately. I went back to my desk and forced her to her knees in front of me again, spreading my legs and shoving her face into my core.

"You better not mess up." I growled as I whipped her side with the flogger again. She obeyed a whole lot better after her "encouragement". I talked to the assistant while she did what she was told. Every time she would slow down I'd whip her side and she'd pick up the pace rather quickly.

(Time Skip)

Long after the assistant left I still made her continue. It was slightly dark outside and I could tell she was getting tired. She kept pausing more and more often until finally she just stopped. She closed her eyes and waited for me to punish her. But I didn't. Instead, I decided to reward her for doing a good job for so long. I reached over and opened my drawer, fishing out the chocolate bar I had bought earlier. Her eyes went big and I could tell her mouth began to water.

"For being a good girl" I said as i handed it to her. She smiled and thanked me before tearing into the sweet candy. I hadn't given her chocolate in months, or any type of unhealthy thing. I didn't need her getting fat or anything. I went back to work as she munched happily on her treat. Not too soon she finished it and I put her on my lap. She squirmed of course, I had forgotten she despised sitting on my lap. I massaged my fingers against her sensitive area and she groaned in response.

"Please don't. Don't. Please." She begged. I kissed her neck and ignored her pleas, instead opting to massage a little harder. I tortured her for a little while, before my alarm rang to signal it was time to go home. I let her go and she stood shakily to her feet.  I grabbed her leash and I dragged her to the elevator, pressing the button to bring it to my floor. The doors opened and a woman stepped out, holding a length of rope. Behind her was a boy. He was carrying a box for her and kept his eyes straight Ahead, not once turning to look at anything other than his Mistress's back. The woman smiled and greeted me warmly, then glared at my pet.

"Why doesn't she kneel in the presence of other Owners? Who trained yours, they should get their license revoked" She spat. I chuckled, then planted a frown on my face.

"I, trained her. It's unnecessary for her to slow me down by kneeling down to respect you. She doesn't meet your gaze unless she is ordered. Next time, don't tell me how to train my things, or you'll be without a job. And you know how hard it is to get a job around here" I replied back. Her face went pale and she instantly turned on her heel, speed-walking to her office with her boy struggling to keep up with her. I rolled my eyes and pulled Sky into the elevator with me.

"Let's go home" I sighed. She nodded in agreement.

We drove home and I ordered Sky to go and sit in the Red Room until I came to her as I searched through the trunk for something. She froze when I said that, remembering the last time. I pulled out my phone and her eyes widened before she scurried into the house.

Hm. Wasn't too difficult to train. Gotta remember to finish the weekly report on her.

I smiled as I found exactly what I was looking for and closed the trunk, walking back to the house. I opened the door and came face to face with Krystal. She was dressed in all black and was holding the emerald green flogger she owned. I sighed.

"Ready?" She asked, curiously looking at the item in my hand. I nodded and followed her back to the Red Room.

Bound and BrokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara