Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96 – Cultivators

I have been spending the last few days trying to create a suitable cultivation technique for everyone and finally created a cultivation that I was happy with. It was in the shape of a bident, which is a two-pronged spear.

Right now, I have named the group <Hades> for fun since it seemed like they would all go to hell instantly if they tried to fight anyone, and only Lang Meng Ding is aware of the name. When I joked about the name, Lang Meng Ding seemed to be deep in thought but he did not tell anyone about it so he should not have developed any weird ideas.

It did seem weird that the soldiers had not found us, and we retreated deeper into the tunnel since we had already mined out all the spirit stones that were near the entrance just in case.

I had also formed 7 of my meridians and used a large number of spirit stones in the process. The process of forming the meridians wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Ever since entering the realm of Meridian Forming, all the qi that I absorb is similar to the thick, viscous liquid that the qi whirlpools ground all my qi into.

When I filled up one of the locations here the qi whirlpool used to be, it would just become one large, round ball of gooey qi. I'm not sure if this is the final form of the meridians that we are supposed to form, but once this large, round ball is formed, the qi in my body would stop trying to gather in that area and go somewhere else.

...

With each section we mined, we would slowly go deeper and deeper into the tunnel. This tunnel has to lead somewhere, but nobody is complaining since the deeper we are able to go, the more spirit stones we can mine out. The cultivation of Hades has increased quickly.

Only several months have passed since I taught them the cultivation technique which I named "Spring". This is because this cultivation technique gives a person powerful piercing capabilities, due to its focus on the limbs of the human body.

Everyone who practised this cultivation technique has obtained superhuman strength in their limbs and can punch or kick out several times their weight. When combined with the staff, they can quickly attack and use the staff as a pole to vault over great distances if they need to escape.

This technique will allow them to develop seven qi whirlpools, and subsequently, seven meridians. While it is actually easier for me to create cultivation techniques that create more meridians, I do not want them to be captured by other cultivators because they have a cultivation technique that is too valuable.

As a result, I determined that a cultivation technique with seven qi whirlpools would allow them to be powerful enough to pull their own weight and not be hunted down by other cultivations.

While everyone in Hades seems to be happy, being able to cultivate and become stronger, I was not happy at all. I missed my family and this is not the life I want! While I am busy every day and getting stronger quickly since I have so many spirit stones to aid my cultivation, it always felt like something is missing.

Sometimes the system would urge me to accept one or two disciples, but I always ignored it since there was nobody here that caught my eye. Everyone here is a victim of circumstances and they are all average.

My enemy is General Ling and people that are strong enough to destroy the Shang family. If I accept any of these people as my disciple, they would all undoubtedly die.

However, the appearance of my grandfather changed everything.

...

Almost a year has passed since the events at Lu Wang city. At first, I hoped that my father would come and bring me home and constantly yearned for him. But after waiting for a few months, I grew depressed and realized that if General Ling dared to frame me as a traitor, he must have made enough plans to make it stick at least for a bit and it would take a bit of time for my father is clear our names.