A Cold Treat

A normal day like any other, the League of Villains found a life with a baby wasn't as easy as it was expected. At first, it was easy Midoriya mainly wanted milk and entertainment. And there was occasionally the diaper changes, but nothing Dabi or Kurogiri couldn't handle without Shigaraki.

But as the months wore on, it became very clear, the child needed some kind of loving interaction. Actual loving interaction. Majority of the time, he was left in the corner of the bar, while the adults discussed news and plans for future attacks. Dabi had mentioned to Shigaraki that they should do something or give the kid something to distract him.

But it seemed like no matter what they gave to Izuku, the kid wasn't taken to it. All he did was sit and wait.

"Do you think we broke the baby? I'm pretty sure the Master would be pissed if he found out his son was not functioning properly." Dabi had grown close to Izuku, but today was completely different - the kid just wouldn't work. He didn't want to play, he didn't want to have baby talk. All he did was just sit on the floor and look at a picture of ice cream on the wall.

...Ice cream...

"Kurogiri, do me a favor and get some ice and a shaving machine. I think I know what the brat wants." Moments later, the bartender comes out with a bucket of ice...no ice shaver. The warp-hole wielder did mention, they don't have a shaver and didn't have plans to get one anytime soon.

Without a second thought, the decay villain snatched the bucket away and began to shape the ice cubes into some kind of shape...Was it a square? Oval? Circle?

Honestly, no one could tell. Shigaraki was so focused on molding and merging the ice that no one could see anything. After several minutes of bare hand action - a bowl was requested with strawberry syrup and tiny, edible decorations.

Finally, a tiny little snow man with strawberry syrup and a strawberry on top. It wasn't much, but it was close enough to the poster on the wall.

"Izu...come here, I got something for you." Izuku looks up and quietly crawls over to his surrogate father. By now, baby Izuku knows his name and comes on command. Sitting patiently on his diaper butt, baby Izuku is given the hand molded snow man. Fascination and happiness fills the eyes of the young baby. Izuku is bellowing out to everyone to look at his treat as if it were the best thing in the world. His joy could not be contained - tiny words escape his mouth: a mixture of look, love and thank you...

"Master Shigaraki, young Izuku seems to love the gift. How do your hands feel?" The grey haired villain could no longer feel his fingers. Just because his quirk is decay, it didn't mean a damn thing if you are fusing ice together! But he couldn't help but feel accomplished to see the smile on his son's face.

His son...yes, his son.