First Day

"Dabi! Do you know where the boss is? It's Izu's first day of pre-school and he is supposed to say his good-byes!" Himiko shouted from the bar as she undid her normal curls and let them loose. Since the group's last encounter with their boss; it became necessary to keep Izuku away from All for One as much as possible - as much as Shigaraki disliked the idea of another person touching his son. But, he couldn't risk All for One taking Izuku away or killing him. It was decided that Himiko would go in disguise as Izuku's mother; she would drop him off and pick him up. Dabi and Shigaraki just stood out too much - no matter how much make up they applied.

"Don't know...probably still crying or sleeping or both underneath the sheets...Izu? Go wake up your papa and tell him to come to the main room." Dabi waited as the tiny, now one year old waddled towards the back. The league avoided celebrating Izuku's birthday the month before; just incase All for One decided to ruin the event.

"Dabi-chan~~~~ ya think the head honcho would try and kidnap the kid? I mean, it wouldn't take him much just to snatch him up." Himiko fixed her make-up, trying to look...less crazy.

"Don't worry, I have a plan - it'll involve some other members of the league, but it's worth it. Finish getting ready, I'm gonna check on the kid." Dabi exited and went in search of the other two.

Izuku had waddled into his and his papa's room and climbed onto their futon. Gently tugging on the jumbled blankets, Izuku looked for an opening - but it seemed as though his father had done a great job at enclosing himself in. Settling down next to his papa, Izuku sat down, repeatedly calling for his father to wake-up.

"Papa, papa, papa, paaaaaaaa-paaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Of course, there was no sound or budging from the still form.

Reaching his hands under the tucked blanket; Izuku pulled as much as he could, finally loosening the tight hold his father had.

"Papa~~ up, up. Papa, upppppp." The child exclaimed gleefully. His sweet smile shinning above his father.

Shigaraki glared at his son, mainly because he only had slept. The night before, sleep did not come easy. The idea of Izuku being out of his sight for just a moment bothered the living hell out of him. But it was for the best.

"Izu, papa's up. Stop flicking my head." He looked at his son, a smile showing ear to ear - he was ready to experience something fun and new. It broke his heart a little; his son was growing up. It's only been a year since he got the little broccoli...

"Izu, where are your aunt and uncle at? Is that what you are wearing to your first day of pre-school?" Still cocooned in his blanket, Shigaraki looked at the sweater and jeans. Wasn't there something better he could have put him in?

"Boss, how long do you intend to stay in bed? We're going to be late dropping off the kid." Dabi was leaning against the door, his expression calm and cool as always. Sighing, the decay villain unrolls himself and stretches. Getting up, Shigaraki carefully picks up Izuku, using only his wrists.

"Let's go, is pigtails ready? She's the one carrying Izu to the front of the school." The three entered the main room, Himiko was left to her own accord, and boy was that a bad idea.

"TOGA! What kind of "MOTHER" wears a maid's outfit to drop off her son!? What the heck are you trying to do?!" Shigaraki couldn't believe he was leaving the care of his son to this manic

"TOGA! What kind of "MOTHER" wears a maid's outfit to drop off her son!? What the heck are you trying to do?!" Shigaraki couldn't believe he was leaving the care of his son to this manic. Maybe it wasn't too late, maybe he could dress up as a woman and drop Izu off.

"Hmph, I think I look amazing. It would leave a lasting impression on the teachers!" Toga gushed over yourself.

"Yeah - that Izuku has a maid for a mom, who probably got knocked up by the 'lord of the house,' take it off now and get changed in the kimono I got you." Dabi shoved the blonde down the hall and to her room. Both men sighed, Toga was more of a hassle than the baby would ever be.

"Izu, behave when you are in the monster's arm - pretend she is your mommy okay? Even if you can't stand being so close to her." Placing the green fluff ball under his chin, Shigaraki took a moment - eight hours...what the hell is he going to do for that long?

Moments later, Toga returns dressed as she was instructed. What a difference the kimono made. Her hair was pulled back into a braided bun.

"Alright Toga, stay quiet and calm

"Alright Toga, stay quiet and calm. Don't make any unnecessary comments or actions." Handing Izuku over to the blonde, Shigaraki watches as he let his son go...

Why was there a sinking feeling in his gut?

To be continued...