Chapter 3 mad love

Joker pov

I kept walking but I stop to see a beautiful girl her
s/c and her hair is silver I kept looking around for her but I lost her so I kept walking but I didn't look where I was going I smacked into someone I look at person to notice it's the same girl so I wrapped my arm around her waist I felt a sudden jolt of an electricity flew my body I love touching her.

so I ask her "are you okay doll face?". She looks up to notice me she just nodded she kept staring at me I did the same staring at her beautiful e/c eyes.

I smirk "okay doll face see you around," I said wink at her.

she blushes I left her there and kept walking to Harley dancing on the stage.

She got off the stage ran toward me and said "puddin I miss you" with her annoying voice and then she starts making out with me I smirk at her I know she staring at me but then I felt heartbroken to see her sad

I'm the prince of crime why should I  feel like this.

I see the girl walking toward her and starts talking to her then she turns around to look at me and look back at her.

She looks Scared but why? I stop kissing Harley. And look right at Harley.

"Harley I meet you at our place," I said.

"okay puddin," she said turn around to see my guest in the VIP.

I walk to the VIP to see Damon." a long time seeing you here Wolfie," I said.

I know his Secret Damon and his sister are werewolf he tells me stuff like having a mate as I care about it Damon look at me and said "yeah it a long time" he said. "why are you here wolfie" I ask. "I 'm here for my little sister," he said."sister huh I want to meet her," I said.
Damon pov

I mind link Sarah. "tell her I want y/n to meet a friend of mine,".

"sure okay," she said. I quickly cut off my mind and told joker she coming now.

Y/n pov

Sarah told me my brother want me to meet a friend of his so I told Sarah sure I don't mind making a new friend Plus I can get over my mate.

We both walking toward the VIP to see my brother.

I ran toward him and hug him and I thank him for taking me out when I heard someone said "how about me give daddy a hug little one" I turn my Head around to look at joker himself.

I mind link my brother telling him about joker is my mate he was happy and sad same time I told him I need to leave.

I got up to leave but his bodyguard standing there where the exit is.

"why are you leaving me huh," Joker said.

I was going to say something but I got cut off by my brother.   " joker".