chapter 13 Bat Family

Y/n pov

You heard batman smirk and said "who said I'm alone" you see four-person coming out behind him.

 "Oh Father should we beat the shit out of him again," Robin said

"I would love too," Batman said.

you look at j with an evil grin he started to maniacal laugh.

"You and your birds' boy stop me come out boys," he said.

As you look around to see his henchman

J whispered in your ear and said "stick to the plan sweetie".

"yes J" you whispered.

"Okay boys lets teach the bat a lesson," he said taking out his gun pointed to your head.

"bat if you follow us she die if you don't she die j," he said looking at you.

"I can't wait to show you my toys". he said licking your face.

he yells "rose daisy".

you see them coming out.

"you guys know what to do," he said.

they just nodded he stop pointed the guns at you.

he now pointed at batman.

he ran toward us he started shooting at him he dodges every bullet last bullets he got him he hissed in pain he look at him running toward him his henchman start shootings you see batmen and his sidekick kicking the henchman ass.

you see one the henchman going to shoot Rose you quickly jump and transform into your wolf. And ran toward her

 her you felt bullet went through you

you growled protecting her like she was your pup I know she not my but I  take care of her as my own she yelled  "y/n".

everyone stop fighting look at you both she starts to wrap her arms around you.

"Why the hell did you do that," she said.