chapter 17 let's find her

Bruce pov

I try to find her this girl transform into a wolf I wanted to know about this girl I am trying to remember her last Name there were allot people in that party, I find allot peoples names y/n this going to be a long day to find her.

   "father you still looking for her" Damien said

"yes I'm Damien," I said turning around looking at them.

"We can help you, Bruce," dick said.

"I'm in how about you Jason," Drake said.

"yeah sure," Jason said.

"I'm getting the food," dick said. "I'm coming with you," Drake said they left me with Jason he starts walking toward his old Robin suit staring at it I walk toward him looking at it bring bad memories.

  "Why do you have this Bruce," He said

"Why do you have this Bruce," He said. i didn't say anything. "I know why you still have his you feel guilty about it why didn't save me you made them kill me, Bruce, i have hope you will save me I was wrong," he said.

"I know I didn't save you I kept telling you I'm sorry," I said.

"I only forgive you if you kill that bastard," he said.

"you know we don't kill Jason," I said.

"Yeah, you always say that," he said.

I see them coming back

"did we miss something, " dick said.

"You guys didn't miss anything so let's find the girl," I said.

Damon pov

Sarah and I walk around the mall looking for her mate her wolf told us to come to this mall we kept walking suddenly Sarah said "I miss y/n".

" yeah me too," I said.

"I'm worried about her she with her mate that I'm afraid of she don't call or text us telling us she fine we been calling her and she doesn't answer her phone maybe her and him," she said.