Chapter 4 new toy/new queen

Warning ⚠️ lemon

Joker pov still

Thank god that  bitch left thank Jonny I can see my new queen I'm damn board maybe I can have fun with my mate I know she is virgin I'm going have a lot of fun I  start to laugh I walk to my room  I open the door close it behind me I  walk toward bed where she sleeping, god she fucking beautiful I can't wait any longer I touch her  cheek.

She starting to move I stop I got an idea I walk in the front of the bed and went under the bed sheets I got closer to where her legs are  I took my knife out and use my knife cut her underwear I put them away I start kissing her neck and went dow...

She starting to move I stop I got an idea I walk in the front of the bed and went under the bed sheets I got closer to where her legs are  I took my knife out and use my knife cut her underwear I put them away I start kissing her neck and went down to her chest then I went down kissing her thighs lightly and finally getting closers where woman Area I start eating her out slowly.

I heard a moan.

I smirked she loving it.

I start going faster

She looks down at me and I look up at her and smile I start crawled toward her.

"how was your sleep doll face?" I asked.

She started to blush. "I want you now," I said growling at her.

"Joker," she said I cut her off "don't call me Joker call me Mr.j or j oh I refer call me daddy I want to hear that mouth of your screaming my name so loud world can hear you coming".

" j I don't want to be rude but I don't want to mate with you yet I'm not ready," she said.

"baby listen  you don't fucking understand you are mine there is nothing you can do, "I said began to rub faster and rougher she screaming loudly saying "please don't stop"

"I can't hear you have to speak up I can't wait to be your first," I said took my knife out cut her dress and bra she started to get scared.

⚠️warning ⚠️ warning  ⚠️

Y/n pov

He looks at me filled with a lustful look. "I'm ready," midnight said.

"I'm not  I been waiting for my mate to lose my virginity to him but I don't know maybe he leaves me or think sex was not good enough or I can't Please him," I said telling her.

" Y/n," he said.

I look at him "tell me doll face?" he asked.

"I want to mark you as my mate," I replied.

he looks at me thinking "wait if I say yes do I become like you guys," he asked.

I start to laugh "no you have to be born as a werewolf but if I mark you won't get old or die and hurt like get hit by a car and also you will have healing factor like werewolf ability or and mind link with me like if I got kidnapped by someone" I said but you heard a growled I stop talking look at J he looks mad I touch his cheek.