Chapter 5 Villain falling in love ha don't make me laugh 😂

Harley Quinn pov

I can't believe my puddin kick me out and he found a new queen and a mate? He mine puddin no one touch what is mine I heard Floyd said "let us go doll face I don't want us to get kill by the joker".

"sure but I forgot something," I said.

I told frost I forgot something in my room. "you can't call me frost boss order" he said.

"fine Jonny can I get something my room?" I asked.

"sure get it quick I don't want boss put a bullet in my head" he replied.

I ran upstairs where my puddin is I heard noise coming from his room I got mad but if I kick down his door he sure going kill me for sure.

I open the door slowly and peek inside to see my puddin fucking some whore I start to cry and close the door slowly and ran out of there I walk toward Jonny and Floyd. "did you got your  stuff from your room?" Floyd asked.

"yes," I said.

Joker henchman was outside with all my things.

"I get the car ready," he said leaving me with Jonny I ask him "who that whore he fucking with".

" I can't tell you, Harley, like I said boss order," he said.

"fine don't tell me I find out myself," I said walking to the Front door.

"go ahead I will tell you this the joker will put a fucking bullet in your head if you around his girl," He said.

I stop walking and turn around to look at him and said "I was his girl, not any girl I was his queen not her I want my puddin back".

"you can't now bitch get it in your head he never want you back ever he found out he has a mate, not you and a new queen not you and you always get taken by the Batman he had enough of you so get over it  like people say girl like you are fucking stupid" he said.

I see joker henchman heading this way.

" frost we are done as you told us to do," TK  said.

"you can go now, "He said they left he looks at me and said "you have to leave now bye and by the way don't come back Harley," he said pushing me out the door close the door behind me.

I was mad I can't believe my puddin will do this to me I know it my fault have sex with Floyd but I have feeling for him he makes me feel alive with joker I don't feel anything maybe Jonny telling me it my chance to get out of there joker always abuse me it my fault falling love with that stupid psycho clown I felt happy I have a new puddin his name Deadshot.

  I walk to the car went inside close my door look at him I grab his hand with mine.

"your mine," I said

"your mine," I said.

"I'm all your," he said he smiles his face got closer to me. I do the same his lip on mine I start kisses him back we stop. "let's go doll face" he said. "let's go deadly" I said.