Chapter 9 lets the fun Begin

Harley Quinn pov

Floyd and I dropped them Floyd said rose forgot her iPhone again I got out took her iPhone with me.

I  open the front door and said "hey rose you forgot your phone inside the car"  I  look up to see the same girl Mr

I open the front door and said "hey rose you forgot your phone inside the car" I look up to see the same girl Mr. J fuck with I start staring at her I look down at the tattoo I look up and see Mr. J give me look I look at Mr. J he look mad "Harley why are you here" he said.

" I live here Mistah j," I said hearing someone coming behind me I look at Floyd he look at j and said "hey j" " don't you hey me Deadshot," he said I start walking toward her I see Mr. J took his gun out and pointed the gun at me " don't you dare move or I will shoot you" he said. "relax j I won't do anything to her" I said taking my hand out so she can shake on it.

She starts staring at my hand I smile and said "my name Harley Quinn you ready know,".

"oh my name y/n l/n nice to meet ya," she said I shake her hand with mine "let's be friend y/n," I said.

"sure," she said.

I laugh. "oh okay," I said.

"let us all go out have fun like old time with the newbie," I said.

"sure I don't mind going," she said.

"the newbie is in who next red and cat said.

"we both in and how about your twin," I said rose and daisy look each other and said, "sure whatever".

"that's the spiriting and how about you three," I said.

"Mr. J Floyd?" kitty said.

"we in," they said.

"good that's go and also I forgot the twins got a tattoo," I said.

"they got what!" red said.

"they told me they ask you they can get a tattoo," I said.

red look at the twins and said "show me your tattoo now!"

rose was first to show her mom her tattoo