Chapter 10 It's time for your punishment

Joker pov

First I found out Ed and Katy lost my weapon Second he text me tell me Batman took my fucking guns.

I see them "You guys made it" they both look at y/n and said, "who this your new toy".

I growled "no she my new beautiful queen" she look at y/n and said, "my name Katy lee people call me question mark and this is my boyfriend Edward nygma but you call him Ed or the riddler".

she was going to say something but I cut her off I said "this is y/n now you know each other now sit down Ed and Katy sit down".

Katy said, "why are you being mean to us Mr. J?"

y/n look at me.

I Said, "just business question mark was here to talk Not being Nice each other".

She mind link me "they trying to be nice to me j!"

I look at her with piss of look I said "I don't care they being nice to you we here to talk Business y/n".

she got up and left me. I don't care she went If I see her hope to god she going to Regret it I give her a lot of punishing and mix of pleasure I can't wait she told me not to stop I heard Ed said "are you okay j?

I look at them I realize they both left my gun so that piece of shit can take it I start to yell at both them "Ed Katy tell me how the fuck you lets him take my guns!"

Both look scared. I don't give to shit they scared of me.

"like I said I won't repeat myself again!"

Katy said, "just tell him".

I said, "tell me what!"

Ed didn't say anything.

she said "fine I tell him I'm Pregnant Mr. J and bman took ana From my sister house our child we try but we fail".

She gives me a picture Of Ana

"Wow, Ana got little older the last time I saw her," I said giving her the picture back

"why he took her?" I Asked

Katy said, "we still trying to find out why?"

Did I feel sad why?

I look up "I have to go," I Said getting up.

"I will talk about this later," I Said walking away seeing Victor standing there with a head?

"Victor why the fuck do you have a head forget it I don't wanna know did you see y/n Anywhere?"

he said "she upstair room".

I walk upstairs toward the room I heard her talking to herself "God, I hate you j they just being nice to me Why he brings so mean to them?"

I felt mad and sad the same time she said that.

I open the door see her standing there I walk toward her And slap her.

she was shocked and said "J?"

I said, "how dare you to leave my side so hope to god y/n you do that again I will make your life a living hell do you understand".

I pushed her on the wall I put my hand around her neck "am I clear y/n!"

She only nods "baby use your word daddy can't hear you, " I said.

she said, "I understand daddy!"

I smirk "good Wolfe".

I let her neck go I start to kiss her neck slowly.

she said, "j what are you doing?"

I look up at her I smile devilishly "I can see in her eyes feeling scared.

"don't be a scared baby" I smash my lips against her I  heard moan coming from her lip she starts to kiss me back she pushes me off of her she looks at me and said " j what are you going to do to me hurt me?"

"Oh I'm not gonna hurt ya I'm just gonna fuck ya really, really bad it's your punish princess," I said walking to the bed to sit down.

I look at y/n

"what are you waiting to take your clothes off but leave your panties on," I Said

she took her clothes off but left her panties on.

"here sit on daddy lap," I Said.

She starts walking toward me. sitting down on my lap.

"baby do me a favour grind on daddy dick. I never see you do that before" I said.

she starts to blush and said "J I never have done this but I can try" She starts to grind on me She really good for her first time.

I growled she stop "did I tell you to stop keep going," I said.

she kept going fuck it I can't wait any longer I pick her up throw her on the bad start kissing her
It 's time for your punishment" I said. 

ripping her panties off of her I slowly unbutton my shirt and I took my pants and my boxers off looking at y/n.

I took her wrists put the handcuffs behind her back And next, I put the collar and the leash On her.

I  bend her over my bed I slap her ass really hard.

"rule is no touching daddy only daddy touch you do you understand Princess," I said.

she said "yes daddy"

"that my girl spread your legs for daddy," I said.

she did what I tell her to do I started to fingering her fast as I could I heard y/n moaned loudly. I noticed y/n was gonna cum I pulled my fingers out of her y/n said "j why you stop it's your punished princess" I said.

she growls "don't you dare growl at me, missy," I Said. took my huge cock and went in and out of her I groaned every time she moaned.

she asking me "daddy I'm so close let me cum please!"

I pulled out Cumming all over her.

she begged me to cum I said "I  can't do that doll face that's what you get for leaving me with Katy and Ed I told you, you were getting yours punished this is your punished and next time you leave it will get worse" I took the handcuffs off of her.

"let's go get cleaned up shall we," I said.

y/n and I walk into the bathroom I letting the warm water fill to top for us we both got in I slid my hand around her waist and other hand trailing down to her clit rubbing softly. then she starts moaning. I whisper in her ear "you make me crazier you know that y/n".

I went faster she moaned loudly I can feel my member getting harder I rubbing against her thigh. I said "round two y/n".

I pump in and out her faster and harder making her have an orgasm before making me cum once again she starts grinding on me hard teasing me.

so I grab her then continues fucking her harder making her call my name.

"J please slow down you hurting me," she said.

"no can't do princess this is your next punishment for teasing me," I Said Smirking at her as she still trying to catch her breath.

I go faster I came inside of her "that's a good girl" I said heavy out breaths.

Time Skip