Chapter 20 Mom & Dad Meet My Friends

Layla pov 

"Queen Layla," he said. "yes," I said.

"here your dinner," he said.

"thank you just leave it there," I said.

he left it on the table and left the room to leave me with my husband in the room.

  "Honey," I said. 

" yes my dear," he said.

"is this a good idea ?" I said.

"You meant there ex yes we want them to have powerful pup honey," he said.

"I know Mark but it's don't feel right mark she found her mate," I said.

"he the joker himself I don't want our daughter to be like him" he growled.

"she ready is I don't care what she is she always be our daughter" I said.

walking out the room

"he always do this to our children's  I don't want them bringing with there ex I want them to be happy with their mate why can he understand that" I said.

  "I know Layla sometimes I don't understand him" grace said.

"he's our mate he will understand soon," Grace said.

"I hope so grace". 

Y/n pov

you got up slowly you grab a smell blanket and wrap it around you. You walk to your closest to find clothes to wear you felt so sore down there next time you won't tell j, no  But wow the sex was amazing you heard someone coming inside the room. 

"sis are you" damon stops talking to see you in a blanket. "shit," he said he look other away was his big mistake to see j sleeping naked with the blanket hiding his you know he turns around.

"I  meet you downstairs," he said running out the door closing the door behind him you giggling.

  "why are you giggling?". You turn around to look at J and smile.

"Damon came inside the room to see me in a blanket he turns to look at you naked and ran off close the behind him" you said  smirking at him.

"that suck I wish to see him running off" J  said.

He got up and grab his new clothes put it on our bad. "I'm going to take a quick shower," he said.

"okay," you said he walks toward you and kiss your forehead.

"I love you so much y/n," J said.

"what?," you asked him.

"you heard me I'm not saying it again" J replied went inside the bathroom.

you giggling and  put on your new clothes