chapter 26 heartbreak

Y/n Pov

You ran toward the door see Mia was on top of him he noticed you standing you turned around and ran you heard j yelling your name "y/n!"

you ran out of the house not looking back you ran toward town you feel tears falling down your cheek." why did he do that" midnight asked.

"I don't know midnight," you said you felt your wolf howled in pain see our mate doing this to us.

Then I heard a car coming this way you hope it's not him you notice it is your father you got in and wipe your tears away.

"Sorry sweetheart," he said.

"don't dad please take me somewhere I don't want to see him," I said.

"Okay sweetie," he said.

You about to say something but suddenly you felt a little dizzy."Sweetie are you okay," he asked.

"no I am not feeling well dad," you said.

"it's working" he mumbled you turn around to look at him "what's working?"

"something I gave you it only works for our kind," he said.

"Why?" you ask.

"I don't want my daughter around that psycho clown," he said.

"he is my mate" you growled.

"not anymore you saw him cheating on you y/n you still calling him your mate," he said.

"you guys did this," you said.

"course we did sweetheart that's why Batman wants you," he said.

"what," you said suddenly you closing your eyes.

"sleep tight sweetie daddy love you" he whispers.

Joker Pov

"Shit," I pushed her away from me I quickly put on my sweatpants

"y/n wait" I yelled I ran out the door to see she ready gone I felt her pain I feel broken I turn to look at her parents her father got up "I go find her".

"I go with you," I said.

"no you did enough," he said walking out to his car and drove off.

"You okay man?" I turn around to look at Damon "your ex-came to my room and fuck me," I said.he looks at Mia

"what did you do?" Damon asked.

"you heard him," she said smiling.

"you think it's funny Mia you fucking bitch you did it again with her ex now you doing it with her mate," Damon said slapped her across the face she was shocked I could see a handprint on her cheek.

"I am sorry" I turn around to look at Layla