10

Argh! I'm sorry for taking so long with updating, but I always find it hard to start a chapter and I really was struggling with this beginning...

However, I managed and here it is! Yay!😄

Have fun reading and please leave a vote and comments

Love y'all😘💕

Ps: Is someone going to the Twenty One Pilots concert? Because I am (Berlin, Feb. 14th) and I'm very excited☺

--&--

TUESDAY

Louis and Harry are sitting outside the school building at a table. It's lunch break and Harry was the last class in his own again, because it wasn't with Mr. Walder. Now they are waiting for Zayn and Liam to spend the break together.

"How was your class?" Louis asks Harry. He doesn't need to know what the topic was, having taken the class as well two years ago. No, he is more interested in whether or not Harry thought the class was interesting. If so - that helps a lot with the green eyed boy learning about this lifestyle.

"It was..." Harry thinks for a moment. "Weird." he decides to go with, a frown accompanying his statement.

Louis raises an eyebrow, looking at the boy. "Weird? Why?"

Harry shrugs, looking at the table. "It's just... A lot of gay-sex talk." Louis starts laughing, earning a glare from Harry. "I don't enjoy hearing about how I can be fucked by another guy!" he exclaims.

Louis stops laughing in an instant. He looks at Harry with an unpleased expression. "Don't raise your voice against me, Harry." he says warningly.

Harry rolls his eyes and Louis is about to warn him once more about his attitude towards him, but there is suddenly warm, junky, semi-liquid running down Harry's head and body.

Someone just poured their soup over the submissive's head.

And Louis knows this someone too well. "What the fuck, Nick!" Louis exclaims, getting up and going to stand in front of the chuckling dominant. "What is your fucking problem?!"

Nick does a bad job at trying to stop laughing. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen." he lies stupidly.

By now Zayn and Liam arrive, frowning at the scene. Louis killing a laughing Nick with his look, Harry at the table, soup over his body and clenched fists.

Harry's eyes move to the bowl of soup in Liams hands, the argument Louis and Nick have completely shut out. He gets up wordlessly and goes the two steps towards Liam. With quick moves he takes the bowl from Liam, who looks shocked and overwhelmed with what's going on.

Harry turns towards the dominant he doesn't know. He stops next to him, getting the attention of both boys.

While Nick looks oblivious at the green eyed sub, Louis knows exactly what Harry is planning on doing.

"No, Harry. Don't you dare po--" He stops talking and sighs as Harry raises the hand with the bowl in it over Nick's head. With a swift turn of his hand he dumps the soup over his head, placing the bowl on top of the now soup-drenched hair.

Harry turns around, walking away from the school, where he knows the houses are. He ignores Louis who is calling out to him as tears rise in his eyes.

Harry hates this.

This feeling of humiliation, embaressment, weakness.

"Harry Edward Styles, stop immediately!" Louis says loudly as he catches up to the boy.