Welcome!!

Welcome, lovely readers, to Something Else Entirely, the final book in my Rise and Fall series.

Synopsis:
Jet Wesley learned early on in life that family doesn't always imply unconditional love and happily ever afters. He well and truly received a thorough education in the art of emotionally detached, addicted parents and brothers with few priorities in life apart from where to get their next fix.

After spending his early teenage life getting himself into similar trouble to that of his parents and older brothers, Jet was welcomed in with open arms by a completely different type of family, one which saw a young and vibrant couple more determined than ever to teach him a whole new understanding of what it means to genuinely love and care about someone so much that it completely changes the course of your life.

Still, at not quite eighteen, Jet can't shake the lingering connections to his biological family, who seem hell bent on reminding him of who he used to be and where he came from, despite all the effort he has dedicated to making positive choices for himself, his family and friends. When Jet learns that both his older brothers have been arrested for drug possession, driving under the influence and assault of a police officer, Jet has to fight to regain control of the life he has created with Ruben, Sadie and their son Madden, just as much as he needs to continue growing into the type of son, brother, friend and partner he can truly be proud of.

This story is told from the perspective of Jet, and begins immediately following the conclusion of the third novel - When You Know. It has been written to be read as a standalone, however, you'll obviously get a clearer picture of the history and dynamics between characters if you go back and read from the beginning.

This novel, as with all my others, tackles problematic issues such as mental health, family violence and substance abuse, so please be aware of this before you begin reading.

I am, for better or worse, an Australian, therefore write in Australian English, with many a reference to iconic Aussie locations, icons, slang and colloquialisms, and perhaps with a few more expletives than is necessary. So, here's a language warning, but's all in context, I swear.

Alrighty, let's introduce our characters:

Jet Wesley