Thank you!

I cannot even begin to find the words to express my gratitude to everyone who has stuck with me through this book, and the Rise and Fall series as a whole

Your support has meant the world to me, and has helped me grow as both a writer and a person. I never thought I would find the confidence to share a single word of my writing with anyone, and I feel so privileged to have overcome that with all your support and encouragement.

In particular, I'd really love to thank mputaway6 for continuing to risk her phone's safety whenever I'd unexpectedly drop her a curveball chapter about the Wesleys (or the stepfather and Camden earlier on), and for her energetic emoji use. pseudoannie for battling her negative association of Rise and Fall with the dentist chair and drill to give it another go. And in33d2read for being my first ever Australian reader.

Anyone else who has read this far, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Please comment to let me know who you are.

I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let this book or this series go, so I'd love to know any of your thoughts about Something Else Entirely or the Rise and Fall series.

Which was your favourite book? Who was your favourite character? Who did you most want to jump into your screen and punch in the face? What other endings would you have liked to see? Did you smile, frown, laugh, cry? What is your favourite memory of the Fosters?

Thank you again, and take care.

All my deepest love and gratitude.

Ash xo