13 - What more does a girl have to do to get a hot Australian boy to kiss her?

"Looks like you have a pretty sweet group of friends, Jet," a voice said from behind me. It could only be Lahela, and knowing that fact sent nervous butterflies swarming low into my stomach. "Cute smile is back."

"They're actually talking about my mum's boobs and wanting to date me because I went out and bought her tampons and chocolate when she was last on her period," I said with a laugh. I probably wasn't going to see this girl again after today, so I figured I'd keep it light and entertaining.

"Wow. Chivalrous. And these are male or female friends wanting to date you?" She sounded impressed . . . and curious.

"Male, so they'll be disappointed because I'm definitely not gay."

"Good to know," said Lahela, sitting down next and looking up at me with her big, almond green eyes. "You feeling any better?"

I was. My friends had successfully taken my mind off my issues with my family, albeit doing so by being pervy creeps and joking about Sadie, which really makes me uncomfortable. No one ever made those kind of comments about my mother, Kora. I guess rake-thin and pock marked 45-year-old junkies aren't as appealing as healthy and well-endowed 28-year-old women. Go figure.

"Just, I was going to suggest maybe we could hang out for a bit, if you weren't feeling better yet, I mean. Maybe go for a swim? Make out a little . . ."

Whoa, hold up. Make out a little? Did this girl just proposition me?

Lahela laughed, probably at my stunned facial expression as I tried to process what she just said. "We don't have to, Jet. It's just . . . I thought you could use a break away from whatever was eating at you, and you're kind of hot, and look like a man who enjoys being in the water. And, you know, being all sweaty and everything . . ."

Jesus Christ. I actually think my dick just beat some kind of record for time taken to double in size.

It was a good thing I was sitting with my knees up and arms wrapped around them already, otherwise I'd be in some serious trouble.

"Um . . ." I had no friggen clue as to what to say back to her, so I just zipped it and grinned at her instead.

At seeing my smile and most likely very flushed cheeks, Lahela stood up and held her hand out to me, smirking wickedly. "Come," she said, pulling me up, my overeager dick with nowhere to hide once I was standing flush against her. But it just made her smile even wider as she pulled me towards the ocean in front of us, stopping just before she reached the water's edge and dropping her purse on the sand.

She dropped my hand and reached down, crossing her arms beneath her to lift her shirt over her head and unzip the ripped denim shorts she was wearing, shimmying out of the tight material in a way that made me want to come right then and there.

What the hell is even happening right now?

In true Hawaiian style, she was naturally wearing a bikini underneath her clothes—a bright yellow, orange and pink floral, strapless bandeau, which she filled out so well, and matching bottoms that I could only be described as a high-waisted g-string, her hips wide, exposed and inviting underneath the material. The bright colours contrasted so perfectly with her dark, sun-adoring skin, which looked smooth and velvety over her stomach and long legs, the faintest sign of a six-pack showing, and strong, muscular legs that I imagined had seen a carve or two on a surfboard over the years.

And fuck it if I didn't almost blow my load immediately just looking at her.

Lehela giggled at me scanning over her phenomenal body, saying, "I'm guessing the making out with a foreign stranger option is actually pretty tempting about now?" Ugh, that confidence again. "Shoes?"