I: New World, New Life

It has been a few months since I got to this place and I've made a life-changing discovery.

There.

Is.

MAGIC!

I'M REBORN/REINCARNATED (I think) IN A FANTASY WORLD HOLY F*** WHAT IS THIS LUCK??!!

Back on Earth (because I'm definitely not on that accursed place anymore), the only thing that kept me going was magic; Books, stories, comics and games of the fantasy genre. Some by others, mostly those made up in my own mind. It was what filled the void that had opened up in my heart, in place of the desire to live.

Now that magic isn't just a simple stand-in...

I'm living. For real this time.

How do I know that? It's because my dad in this world constantly shows me his magic to entertain me; It's like water, but there's flakes of gold in it.

So...gold water?

We must be rich af.

Somehow, I feel a sort of familiarity with it, and this place I'm in too. That's how connected I am with this new world.

Thank you, awesome God.

After having been cooped up in the hospital equivalent of this World forever, I was going to be discharged soon!

Ok, maybe not me perse (I'm all fine and dandy) but more like my mom (who's not fine and dandy).

From what I could gather from clips and snippets of conversation between the nurses, my mom of this world is in a really weak state after giving birth to me. (Sorry, Mom). There has been whispers among the hospital staff that she might not make it, that I might be the one to kill her, that the great, powerful wizardess of...something...was only like this because of me.

That I was a curse.

Sounds familiar somehow.

But more importantly, what a bunch of b****es!! Don't they know I have ears?

Ok, maybe typical, normal babies aren't supposed to understand adult talk but I do. Somehow. I have concluded that there's magic involved, y'know, because I was now in a world of magic. The occupants of this world does not speak English, but somehow I can understand everyone as it. Therefore, as the evidence connotes, magic.

Sounded like an essay.

Moving on-

"Camelia!"

Wait who?

Oh right.

That's me.

A stream of happy gargles fell from my lips as I waved my arms clumsily in an attempt to show happiness. Father's face was still a little blurry to me, but I could make out blue. Alot of blue. Unfortunately, a baby's eyesight isn't exactly the best -even if I was at least 10 months old- so I can only assume he has blue eyes and blue hair.

If we lived in a blue colour-schemed house, I wonder if I could see him at all...

"There's my little princess...!" Blue gu- I mean Dad cooed with his soothing, warm voice, hoisting me up and into his arms. Very very strong and lean arms I might add, the result of being a swordsman, and maybe even a general.

It's just a wild guess, but it won't be far from there. Though I'm not the best in academics back on Earth, I have an entire wiki of Fantasy world information in my brain.