Character Sheet: Camelia, Father, Mother

Camelia Kraussus Crawford, The Villainess

Role: Villainess / Antagonist

Appearance: Long golden hair (I know it isn't that gold but ehhhh) that is styled differently everyday, mesmerising sea blue eyes. Looks innocent and sweet, but isn't...kinda like her brother.

Personality and Backstory: Bratty, spiteful and casually cruel. Hates the world, and has an ego as inflated as...a balloon. A very large and huge hot air balloon that puts her head up in the clouds, so she looks down on everyone.

Her stepmother, Queen Agathia, obliges her spending sprees on purpose so she is hated by common civilians, but she doesn't care about them. Heck, she doesn't care about anyone but herself.

A typical spoilt, rich and vain princess Villainess that has too much power.

Affinity: Water (extremely low) and Arcane (practically non-existent, but is there cuz she's a Crawford Pureblood.)

Race: Human

Relationships with...

Arius Crawford (Beloved Brother)

Dan Azeal (Childhood friend)

Lanre Aeson (Fiance that she feels 'meh' about)

Shadow Aran (The 'holy-he's-so-hot-and-totally-likes-me!' love interest)

XX

Levin Anaris Hai-Crawford, Current King of Arraxus

Role: Side Character

Personality and Backstory: Once the proud General of Arraxus, now the King. A very benevelont and well-liked one too, despite being serious at times.

Just and fair, he's basically the righteous knight in shining armour right to the very core.

After Queen Mystra died, he has been extremely reluctant in taking a new Queen, but did after constantly pressurized by his advisers. After Agathia came into power, he became seriously sick.

He hasn't been seen much publicly since.

Affinity: Water (Extremely High) and it's evolved form Ice (Moderate)

Race: Human

XX

Mystra Xandar Crawford, Empress of Arraxus (Deceased)

Role: Side Character

Personality and Backstory: She was the Empress of Arraxus, the one of Crawford pureblood. A very powerful sorceress that is known all over Arraxus for blocking a tsunami from wrecking House Hai's ports.

She was weakened after giving birth to her daughter and died when Camelia was 8 and Arius was 10 by natural causes.

Affinity: Earth (Divine) and it's evolved form Minerals (High). Also Arcane (Low) from Crawford bloodline.

Race: Human

--

(A/N: The next chapter probably won't come anytime soon. Slow updates after all...

Also, take this as a Wiki page for the characters or smth. There may or may not be changes...

Also, if you like the story, please give it a vote or leave a comment! It'd be greatly appreciated! If you wanna critique this or gimme some feedback that'll be great too!

-X)