Snippet 1

After an unbelievably immense amount of effort, I managed to crack open my eyelids.

The sight that greeted me was...a very blurry one. Everything seemed so distant and indistinct. Unfamiliar too- a hospital ward was definitely not this colorful. There was gold, purple, blue, white, green...

And everything was huge. Do giants live here?

...why does this line of thought seem so familiar?

"Arius, come here and greet your little sister." A warm voice called, as the large blob of blue shifted.

...definitely familiar.

A blob of gold and purple appeared, smaller than the other two giant ones. A boy. Brother. So the other two I can barely make out must be...

"Sitwer?"

"Yes, she's your younger sister, Camellia." The warm voice, my father most likely, said. "You have to protect and look after her as the older brother, alright?"

Ah, this is the famous part where the older sibling swears to protect their younger sibling after seeing how cute they are, agreeing with twinkling eyes and bright smiles. This is a very common scene in fantasy reincarnation novels...and it seemed that it was now my reality.

I have been reincarnated.

All signs point to it: How everything is gigantic, the urge to cry I'm holding back in my gut, how I definitely wasn't in a hospital ward despite...even down to a 'sibling interaction' scene.

This is exactly how it was in novels.

"Dun wanna!"

What-

The next thing I knew, something hit my face.

Hard.

WHAT THE FU-

(A/N: Snippet as promised from a rewritten chapter!

Thanks for reading (glancing? cuz it's so short :p). Have a nice day ahead!

-X)