Chapter 11

"Father how could you this? How could you to mother?" Jung kook couldn't believe that his father did something terrible.

"Your mother is already dead." His father stated.

"But she just died a month ago. How could you marry someone else?" 

"I can and I do what I want. You have to accept it."

"How can I when my mother was just died not damn long. Are you insane?" Jung kook was no longer able to control his anger. He was so furious. 

"Jung kook please control yourself," Hyunjoo was holding Jungkook from moving to his father.

"Insane? I was being nice married to her after your mother died." Jung kook gritted his teeth. He wanted to punch his father but Hyunjoo grip was strong to let him go. 

"You're crazy father. I do not accept you being with her."

"Accept or not I already married. If you don't like it then you can get out of my house."

"I'll be glad. This house was like hell to me. Let go of me Hyunjoo." Jung kook moved his body so Hyunjoo released him. Jung kook stepped out the house but he heard his father said something.

"Don't come back. I don't want to see you anymore."

Jung kook closed the door with loud thump. He moved to his car but was stopped by someone.

"Jung kook please forgive me. I didn't mean to do this to your mother."

"Move away." Jung kook said. The woman was crying. She didn't move instead reached out her hand to touch Jungkook's cheek. Jung kook was fast to push her hand and moved aside to get back to his car.   

"Jung kook don't go. I'm sorry."

"Tsk. Your sorry can't bring back my mother. To think that you do this to your best friend I was no longer respect you." Jung kook spat.

"Jung kook. Just let me explain. Your mo-" She didn't finish her words because Jungkook already gone without hearing her.

--

Jung kook was awake. He swiped away his sweat on his forehead. He looked around. He was sleeping on the couch without he realized. The TV was off and Hyunjoo was nowhere to be found. He looked out the window, the darkness already seen outside. He can't believe he was dreaming about those again. He wanted to forget but he can't.

He stood up and walked to the kitchen to grab some water to drink. Those dream made him quite thirsty. He turned to the counter and saw a note. He took it and read.

I'm making risotto and put it in the fridge. Reheat it if you want to eat. I'l see you in office tomorrow.

Hyunjoo Hyung

He felt hungry suddenly. He took out the risotto and heated it. He carefully took out from the microwave and sat. He carefully ate the risotto as it was still hot. He finished it and washed the plate and moved on to living room searching for his phone.

He looked at the phone and watched the time. Thankfully there was no notification. He was in no mood to look at it. He quickly went to his bedroom and grabbed the towel. He went to the bathroom attached to the room to take a quick shower to freshen himself.

After finished showering, he went to his closet and took white shirt and sweatpants. He then went to his study room next to his bedroom and switched on his laptop and started his work. He liked to settle his work a bit before going back to sleep. That's also a way not to think those dream anymore.