Chapter 52

Jimin came home with his shattered heart. After your confession at the theme park, he's driving to the nearest pub.

Namjoon had asked to follow him but he declined. He needed to be alone. He drank and spent his time. The sound of music blasting so loudly in the room but couldn't compare with the emptiness in his heart.

He took few glasses more before decided to come back home. He felt nothing was accomplished spending his time there.

He went straight to his room and slammed the door. He plopped himself on the bed. Face on the sheet. He took his time to do nothing until he felt lack of oxygen, then he changed his position. He stared to the ceiling just wandering off.

Not until knocked was heard on his door. He just stayed still. Felt lazy to open the door.

But the knocking continuously heard and started to make him felt annoyed. He groaned slightly mad before getting up and walked to the door and unlocked it.

His mother stood with a smile.

"Yes mom."

"Are you drunk?" His mother scrunched her nose as she smelt alcohol came from his breath.

"No, I'm not. Just took a few glasses."

"Are you alright? You do look miserable." She brushed his hair with her finger to the back.

Jimin sighed not wanting his mother to know. "I'm alright mom."

His mother knew he had something in his mind but she just followed his flow.

"Oh well. I see that you don't want to be disturbed so I'm going to tell your father to meet you tomorrow morning."

Jimin frowned his brows. "Father wants to see me?"

"Yes. He said it's quite important but if-"

"I'll go."

"Oh okay. He's at the living room."

Jimin went downstairs followed by his mom to the living room. He saw his father on the couch reading a newspaper before shot up his head to look at Jimin.

"Oh son. Come here. I have something to tell you." His father's face was glowing with smile and Jimin was wandered what made his father looked so happy.

Nevertheless, he complied with his father command and sat next to him whilst his mother on the other couch next to them.

"What is it father?"

"Oh, I'm sure you absolutely be happy by hearing this."

Again, Jimin furrowed his brows. "Tell me." He was half heartedly to hear it. He thought his happiness was long gone since your confession. Damn, this was so painful.

"You....married to..." He was not pay attention at first but then he realized as he heard the word marry.

"Please can you repeat it again father."

His father now furrowed his eyebrows. "You're not listening aren't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, nevermind. I can say it again. You're going to marry Y/n."

"Father, you know that I don't want to get married now...wait...WHAT?" Jimin was beyond shocked. He didn't misheard that right? He's going to marry Y/n.

"Yes Jimin. You and Y/n are going to be husband and wife." His mother intercepted.

"But-but how?"

"I met her father and I told him everything. I thought he was going to get mad as he was known as a hot blooded person but to my dismay, he was laughing. But I had to admit, his laugh was scary. He was totally agreed when I talked about marriage proposal. He even asked to do it as soon as possible. Wasn't that great  Jimin?"

Jimin loss his words. He couldn't believe this but he heard it all. He grinned but the sudden thought of your confession interrupted his mind he suddenly solemn.

"But father, Y/n has someone else."

"I know."

"You knew?"

"Yes. Her father told me but he didn't want Y/n to be with Jeon Jungkook. He prefer you to be Y/n husband."

"Oh."

"So?"

Jimin looked at his parents. He knew that both of them were excited. Their faces showed it all. He heaved a sigh but sooner his lips turned to grin.

"I accept."

"Oh baby. I know you would." His mother hugged him instantly. He hugged her back and saw his father made a thumbs up at him. He laughed at his father actions.

He felt sudden rush of happiness. Even though he knew he eventually made your heart broken with this marriage but he had to anyway. He didn't want to let this chance to go away.

Now, he had to do one thing. He needed to do something to that Jeon Jungkook guy.