Chapter 41

You were in deep thought. You still tried to understand what Yoongi trying to say to you. 'For my own good? Is there something I didn't know? Did Jungkook know it too?'

You looked at your phone. It just stopped ringing. You were let it rang without bothering to answer it. Your mind was blank. You didn't want to mess it up by adding more stress. You felt guilty towards the other person. You knew he must felt so worried by now. 

"Mom. Why you didn't answer the phone?" Jiwoon asked while walking towards you. You smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Jiwoon. Does it bother you?"

He shook his head cutely. You pulled him to hug as you couldn't stand with his cuteness. You felt relieved a bit. He was your saviour in this moment when you needed it most.

"Who was it?"

"It's Uncle Jungkook." You didn't want to lie to your son. So, you told him honestly.

"Why you didn't answer his call? Did he do something wrong?"

You shook your head smiling. "How do you know he did something wrong?"

"I didn't. It's just I saw it in a drama when people don't answer the call it's because of the person makes mistake. And you don't want to answer because you are mad at the person."

You laughed but couldn't help how he found out about it.

"Who told you to watch the drama?"

"It's Uncle Taehyung. He always watch the drama and sometimes I saw he cried over it. Aunty Jihyo said Uncle was a crybaby. Always crying over stupid drama she said. Then, they got fought but I feel weird because after that Uncle was kissing Aunty-"

"Okay, that's enough. No need to tell more. I need to warn them next time. You should't look at a them while they do that."

"But Uncle Taehyung said it's because of love-"

"Okay, okay. I get it but still don't look at them. You are not in the age yet to know about that."

"But mom, I kiss you too. Is that a different thing?"

You sighed. "There is a different. Between you and me its a mother-child love. Between them it's an adult love in which a man and a woman who has a mutual feeling of like towards each other. So, the kiss will feel different. Aish, I don't know how to explain more. You will understand later when you bigger enough."

"I know what it is. It's like you and Uncle Jungkook. You love each other right."

Your smiled faintly. You instantly remembered the moment you had just now about Jungkook but you didn't want to show it to your son. You slightly rubbed his hair and he was smiling at you looking so happy.

"Yes. We do love each other."

"Are you two going to get married?"

"I don't know. But do you like it?"

"Of course. I will have a dad then."

You chuckled at his response. 

"You like having a dad?"

"Yes of course. I can go play with him anytime I want."

"Oh, so you don't want to play with your mom anymore?" You jokingly sulked at him. He shook his head left and right roughly.

"No. No. I want to go play with you too. I want us to play together."

You quickly pulled him to hug and you kissed his face few times and he giggled at your action. "Hopefully, one day we can play together."

"Really?" Jiwoon asked sincerely.

"Really."

He hugged you happily by hearing your answer. You also hugged him back and kissed his head. Your happy moment was then interrupted by sudden buzz on your door. You two looked at each other before you let Jiwoon go.

"Who's coming at this hour?" You looked at the clock on your wall. It's 11pm now. You went to look at whom coming over to your house.