Chapter 48

"Kim Taejoon!! Stop what you are doing right now."

Your mother was running to you hugging you and quickly stood in front of you. She made you stood behind her as if she was blocking you from your father.

"How dare you hit my daughter."

"She is being disgraceful. It is right for me to teach her."

"No, it's not. You're the one who being ridiculous Kim Taejoon."

"Get out of my way. You should be grateful that someone wilingly to take her as a wife after all what she done."

"For god sake that's happened so long ago. You're still not forgetting it?"

"She brought shame to us and you want me to forget."

"She already had enough. She even had her own life without bothering you. Can't you let her go?" Your mom pleaded. You squeezed your hand that was in her hand. You felt touched by your mother's care and love. She squeezed back.

"Not until she get married with my friend's son."

You looked at your father. "I don't want to marry him. I already someon-"

"You're not going to marry that son of Jeon." You were cut off. Your eyes became wide by your father remarks.

"Why?"

"I hate him. I hate everything about the Jeons." He spat. In anger.

You were shocked. Why were your father hated the Jeon's family. Was there something that you didn't know?

"But dad Jungkook is-"

"I don't want to hear it. You must obey me and marry the guy I choose. Forget about him. If you disobey me again I'll make sure you'll never see your son. Forever."

He then stomped out from the room. You cried on your mother's shoulder. She rubbed your back up and down slowly.

"Cry baby. Cry with your whole heart. I'm here."

"Mom. Why?" You still sobbing.

"Oh I don't know my dear. I too don't understand your father. He's looks like a different person."

"Does he hates me so much?"

Your mother quickly backed away and cupped both your cheeks.

"No no dear. He loves you Y/n."

"He loves me yet he didn't let me off of my past. He still make me to pay for my mistakes even though that was happened years ago."

Your mother was loss of words. She knew you did said something right and she couldn't argue with it. Instead, she pulled you to a hug. She hoped that that you at least knew you had someone with you to bear it.

"Mom. Why is dad hates the Jeons so much? I thought that they were just rivals in business."

Your mother let go of you and sighed before grabbed you to sit down on the bed next to her. She was silence for a while as she was thinking of something.

"I can't tell you Y/n. It's something I don't understand either. Only your dad knows the truth. The only thing I know that actually your dad and Jeon Jaejung were best friend before."

You shook your head in disbelief while deciphering the words. What was the reason they became enemies?

"How about Jiwoon? Is he okay?" You quickly reminded about your son.

"Yes he is. He was sleeping after countless of crying."

"Were you the one who took care of him, mom?"

Your mother nodded. "Yes, but I was not allowed to be there for long. How I wish to stay with him but your dad forbid me. It was so heartbreaking to see that boy cried and cried."

"Madame. We need you to get out now. Sir Taejoon wants to see you."

"I'm coming."

Your mother sighed. "Y/n dear. Please eat. I'll do my best to look after Jiwoon. I will also try to persuade your father to cancel the arrangement."

"Mom. Thank you."

"Please madame. We have to go now. I need to lock the door."

Your mother looked at you for last time before heading out from the room.