Chapter 61

"Nice to meet you too Taejoon." Your father sounded very calm upon meeting his x-best friend. He moved forward with Yoongi behind him pushing the wheelchair.

Taejoon saw that and he was quite surprised before changed to his furious face.

All the guest were surrounded by confusion and whispering could be heard. Some of it that might knew the long history between those two quickly peeked an interest to know something. For those who didn't, seemingly looked at each other before spending their gaze towards uninvited guest.

"What are you doing here?" Taejoon snarled. Jaejung faintly smiled at him.

"I wanted to see you." He saw Namjoon came to his mother slowly took her away from his father. His mother confusedly gazed at him but he brought her to the one of the pillar nearest before whispering something to her. By looking at her expression after, she was looked so shocked that she just clasped her hand to her mouth.

Jaejung changed his gaze to look at Taejoon.

"I came to see you. There's something we need to talk about."

Taejoon growled. "I don't want to see you traitor! You even dare ruin my party tonight. Have you no shame?"

Jungkook who listened attentively, seemed bothered by the accusation so he showed up himself from the pillar. He moved next to his father looking so mad at Taejoon.

"Don't you dare say bad things to my father."

Taejoon fake laughed could be heard across the hall.

"Tsk. You dare bring him as well Jaejung. For what? Y/n is already engaged. And she's going with Jimin after the party end."

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, we'll see if that's going to happen."

"Yes it will and actually why not I ask her to go now..." Taejoon looked at your last spot with Jimin. To his surprise, both Jimin and you were gone. He panicked for a while but he quickly shrugged it off.

"Taejoon. Please, let me talk to you. Don't do this to your daughter."

"Why should I? I don't need to listen to you."

"I don't want you regret later Taejoon."

"I WILL NOT. This is too much. Now, all of you, the party is over. Please go back. I don't want to see your face."

All of the guest were shocked. They couldn't decipher the meaning as all of them blinking in confusion.

Taejoon couldn't stand anymore.

"OUT. ALL OF YOU OUT NOW."

Hearing those, all the guest left the hall dissatisfied but they couldn't do anything. They had to obey. They didn't want to mess around stupidly.

But, Jaejung, Jungkook and Yoongi stayed. Same goes to Namjoon and his mother.

"Are you deaf Jaejung? Didn't I ask all of you to go out?" Taejoon asked annoyed. He almost lost his patience. He did just now. But not fully. It will happen anytime now. If certain someone pushed his limits.

"I will Taejoon but please after you hear me. The real reason why she married me."

Somehow, Taejoon's heart flinched over the words he heard. He quickly hid his feeling but triggered to know the reason.

"Why?"

"It's because your father threatened her to kill her if she still wanted to be with you."

Taejoon's face turned pale. The sudden truth was so shocking. He lost his words for a minute.

"The truth was your father came to see her after announcing your engagement. He threatened her that he will kill her and he didn't hesitate once about it. He also told her that he will stripe out your inheritance and made both of your life suffers. Of course, she was scared. Knowing your father's gut that he will do what he said made her agreed to stay away from you."