Chapter 60

Boo~🙈🤗

Another update here

----

You tried to get off from the person but the men was so strong you couldn't let pass. You were pulled back behind the big tree.

The men leaned on the tree and your back leaned on him. His one hand covering your mouth, the other one held your body closed to him.

Your tears slowly flowed and your body shaking greatly. You never felt so scared through your entire life. You almost thought of your death now, to be honest.

"Shush, Y/n. It's me."

You were shocked but felt calm by hearing the voice. You slowly calmed down yourselves. Once the hand that covered your mouth moved, you spoke.

"Jung-Jungkook?" Your voice came out hoarse.

He turned you around and immediately you found his dark brown orbs looking at you and you hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh. It's you. I-I'm so scared." You said while sobbing frantically. He pulled your waist tightly and rubbed your back slowly.

"I'm sorry I'd frightened you. I just want to take you to more safely place." He said while his hand still soothing your back. Your face on his chest. Inhaled his scent to calm you down and actually it did help.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked. He lifted up your chin to face him. He slowly wiped your tears on both of your cheeks with his thumbs.

You nodded unable to speak. You were still trying to calm yourself down. He slowly brushed your lock and cupped both of your cheeks. He stared your face and moved closer. You immediately knew his intention, stopped his action making him looked at you confused.

"I look ugly."

He chuckled. "You're still beautiful to me." Again he moved closer and this time you let him. He stopped when your lips slightly brushed each other and looked at your eyes. Asking for permission.

Unaware to yourself, you pushed yourself and pressed your lips together, closing your eyes. Jungkook a little bit surprised, smirked and press his lips harder. You tilted your head a bit, wanting to feel his lips fully and put your arms around his neck. He put his arms on your waist and pulled you closed to him. You felt slightly tingling because of your closeness.

From soft kisses to hot make out sessions, both of you were so engrossed that you actually didn't realized that both of you still in the forest.

You both continued to dominate each other sweet wet caverns and you felt not wanting to let go. Until you desperately needed the air, then you let go of him, head down taking a few deep breaths.

Jungkook's too, taking his breath but his eyes still locked on you, watching your every moved. He did want to continue the kiss, never felt enough with those however both of you needed to get out as fast as you could.

He pressed his forehead on yours. "We need to move on. We don't want to be caught up." You nodded silently.

"You still can move right?" He asked concern and you nodded your head while moved a bit from him but your arms gripped his arms, searching for support to stand properly.

He let go of your arms and quick to intertwined your hand, leading the way.

He moved in a steady pace, once in a while looked at you, making sure you followed him. His strong gripped never once letting you go. You felt safe in his strong hand yet gentle.

He stopped once he saw a pathway leading to the roadside. He searched for something. Once he saw it, he made sure the surrounding was safe before he made his steps.

You followed him to the roadside where you saw a car was parked on its side. Jungkook slowly moved and knocked the window.

The person inside rolled down the window and quickly gestured both of you to come in.

You wanted to move to back but Jungkook stopping you. You looked confused at him and raised your brow. He made you moved inside next to driver.

You quickly understood the signal.

"You're not coming too Jungkook?"

He pursed his lips and faintly smiled at you. He closed the door but you quickly grabbed his hand through the opened window. He squeezed his hand on yours, giving his assurance that everything will be okay.

You looked at him with teary eyes. "Can't you just come with me?" You pleaded.

"There's something I have to do. Don't worry, Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon hyung are there."

Your constant worrying looked made him felt wanted to ditch his job and went with you but he needed to ended this. Slowly he let go his hands that you desperately gripped.

"Don't worry love. I promise I'll be careful. I want you to be saved.  Hoseok hyung will bring you to Jiwoon. You can meet Jin hyung too."

You turned to look to the person said.

"You can trust Hoseok hyung. He's a nice person."

"Yes, that's me. I'm Hoseokie." He said with his cheerfully voice. You smiled at him but it was just for mere seconds before you turned back to look at Jungkook.

You studied his face. "Make sure you'll be safe."

He nodded brushing your cheek. "Now go. I promise as soon as I finished I'll come back to you." You nodded reluctantly.

"Drive carefully hyung." Jungkook turned his gaze to Hoseok.

"Yes. Got it."

By those last words, you left him alone in the dark.

----

Jungkook walked fast to the mansion. Each careful steps he took making sure he was not followed.

He went to hide in a big tree not far from the main door of the mansion. To his amazement, he saw your father's guards were on the floor unconscious. He felt weird but he thought himself was lucky because he could get through the house easily now.

He made his way to the hall and hiding on the big pillar.

He made it easy because the guest were still there. The amount was enough for him to quickly hid his presence while messaging to Yoongi his location.

Yoongi quick reply informed him about the next step. He crouched down and waited for the signal.

The loud bang sound was heard through the hall quickly followed by the voice.

"Indeed such a grand event we have here."

Silence took over for few seconds before thunderous sound resonated in the air.

"YOU!! WHAT THE F YOU'RE DOING HERE?"