1.Way to your heart

She was running through those furrow between farmland for her dear life and for her dignity. She didn't know where she would go but she wanted to go far away from those filthy men following her. Her thirteen year old mind couldn't comprehend everything but she was sure that if she stopped for a second she would be in a trap from where she could never be able to come out.

Her lungs were burning due to lack of oxygen. Her vision was blurred thinking about her uncle. She wasn't the loved one among her cousins but she could never imagine it before that her uncle to whom her father made her guardian before dying would sold her for money.

Her mother died while giving birth to her. She was seven year old when her father also left her alone in this monstrous world to fight for her survival, her dignity and her right.

It was her luck that she came to know it before it was too late and for that she would always be thankful to her cousin Sania who informed her about her father's evil plan.

After running almost for half an hour she could still hear the men following her.

Her tiny heart was sinking in her stomach whilst praying Allah (SWT) for help.

After running a little more she could see the main road and ending farmland.

She motivated herself a little more and increased her speed and climbed on the main road leaving behind the farmland and the village she spent her 13 years of life.

She looked back for the last time and saw the faint outline of those men still following her.

She turned ahead and resumed her run. She was running when a bright light coming opposite from her blinded her vision and in a blink she collided with the vehicle hard.

She saw the car stopping and a old man came out running towards her before she was drowned in the world of unconsciousness.

____________________

Amjad Khan was going back home after visiting his friend in nearby village when suddenly a girl came running from somewhere and got hit by the car.

He knew his driver wasn't at fault.

He instructed the driver to stop the car and came out of it.

He came near that injured girl followed by his driver.

She was severely injured. He looked around to find anyone but nobody was there.

It was strange for him to see a girl running alone at this point of night.

'Was she in some sort of problem?' He thought.

"Shabbir, I can't see anyone here, I think we should take her to the hospital as soon as possible."He said to his driver and nodded whilst picking the girl to put her inside the car.

__________________

She opened her eyes and found herself somewhere unfamiliar. Her heart started thudding inside her ear out of fear. Everything happened to her came at once crashing.

"How are you child? " She heard someone asking her.

She moved her head towards the source of voice.

She saw the same old man she had seen before blacking out. He was looking harmless but still she couldn't let her guard down.

"Fine."She answered in a hoarse voice.

"You are in my home. After getting you treated in the hospital we took you home since it wasn't necessary for you to stay there."He explained her in a soft voice.