6. Way To Your Heart

Khizar was moving towards  Ayesha with a beautiful smile playing on his lips and she was looking at him wide eyes at his unusual behavior.

"Bhai dada jaan and baba is calling you, please hurry up."Sahir's voice reached them followed by continues bang on the door.

Khizar grimaced and moved away from  Ayesha's dumbfounded figure saying.
" Will see you soon wify."

'Wifey?!!! did he hit his head somewhere??? 'Ayesha thought and slumped down on the bed.

Seconds later Alina entered the room with a tray covered in her hands.

"So, how was the meeting with my bhai." Alina asked whilst keeping the tray on the bedside table.

"Totally unexpected and unbelievable."Ayesha whispered whilst  rewinding the 'meeting' in her head.

"Really?!!!!" Alina exclaimed interestingly and sat beside her.

Ayesha looked at her weirdly.

"Did he..... I ...mean.... did he kiss.... "Alina was saying but was cut off by Ayesha.

" Stop right there you shameless peace of meat otherwise I swear on my biryani I will kill you." Ayesha threatened her loudly whilst going all crimson.

Alina laughed loudly but didn't say anything about it.

"Ok come on I'm not saying anything. Go freshen up and change into something comfortable. I've brought dinner for both of us."She said and pushed her out of the bed.

         ________________________

" Ayesha you know, bhai loved you since he saw you for the first time." Alina said catching Ayesha offguard.

After dinner, Alina thought to sleep with Ayesha.

They both were laying, waiting for the sleep to come, when suddenly Alina brought the topic unknown to her.

"You know what? Bhai left for dubai because he was so heart broken. He thought Sahil was intrested in you and it was you whose nikah's preparations were going." She was speaking and in  dim light of the room Ayesha was trying to look at her with the widest eyes ever.

" You know Sahil knew about his feelings for you since ages and after mine and Sahil's nikah date was fixed he talked to mumma about Khizar bhai's interest in you." Ayesha was gaping like a fish without water.

"Bhai wasn't supposed to return home because he thought that he will not be able to witness your nikah with someone else but someday before the nikah you picked his phone and from you he came to know that it was me who was getting tied with Sahil, not you and he came running form dubai." Alina was busy narrating the whole story and didn't even notice her silence.

" You are saying Khizar loves me?" Finally Ayesha spoke and Alina snapped her head towards her.

" What do you mean I'm saying? Didn't he confessed his undying love for you?" Alina asked her with furrowed brows whilst switching on the side lamp and sat up.

Ayesha nodded negatively, an ocean of confusion floating in her eyes.

"What you two were doing inside then? Shit, I've messed up. Do you even know what I've done. It was bhai's place to tell you about his feelings first. Me and my big mouth." Alina thought that Khizar had confessed his feelings for her so thought it wasn't bad idea to narrate her everything from A to Z.

" Did he really love me?" Ayesha sat up too and asked her ignoring her blabbering.

"What was I saying then  from past hour?" Alina was clearly not happy to know that she had ruined her brother's moment.