2. Unexpected Love

"Hands up." Those masked men with guns shouted at them.

Both Hammad and Zara said what they were told and two men stood in front of them pointing gun on their heads.

Zara was trembling on her feet. She was cursing the moment, she decided to go to the fair.

The other started snatching their phones and looting inside the car.

"We should take this girl as well. Our master will be very happy." One of them said and they all, laughed menacingly.

"No please." Zara cried helplessly.

One of the men approached her, ignoring her pleas.

"Stay away from her." Hammad shouted and tackled the man who was holding gun on his head and snatched it from him.

He held that man tightly and pointed the nozzle of the gun on his head.

"Stay away from her or I will shoot him." Hammad ordered them, pressing the nozzle more on the man's head.

Those men looked each other and seconds later the sound of firing spread in the air.

Zara looked horrified. She looked towards Hammad. He was bent down, hissing in pain.

Those goon fired on Hammad's leg to free their friend and after completing their task they ran away with the looted things.

Zara didn't know what to do.

"Hammad bhai." She screamed and ran towards him.

"Ca.. call Kabeer." Hammad said hissing in pain.

"They took our phones." She informed him. She was losing her sense watching him bleed like that.

They had hit him on his knees.

"I'm sorry. It's all because of me. Please forgive me." Not knowing what to do she end up breaking down while hugging his torso.

"Ssshhh Zara, calm down."Hammad said controlling his painful shriek by clenching his jaw tight and pushed her away softly.

Soon enough they saw a taxi arriving near them.

Before Zara could go and asked it for help, it stopped near them and Kabeer came out from it.

" Oh my God!!! What happened?" He ran towards Hammad, seeing his painful feature and bleeding leg.

"Can you please take me to the doctor, before the bullet's poison spread in my body? We can explain you everything on the way." He said, trying his best not to show the intensity of pain his feeling.

Kabeer nodded and with the help of the taxi driver, he put him inside.

Whilst crying Zara explained everything to Kabeer.

" I'm sorry Hammad. I shouldn't have brought you with me." Kabeer apologized watching his friend's condition.

"What rubbish. Don't ever say, that." Hammad forbade him.

The taxi driver told them that that area was very dangerous because very often those goons show up and loot traveller's.

Soon enough they came to the nearest hospital and Hammad was instantly taken in the operation theatre.

Kabeer didn't say anything to Zara but his occasional angry glares weren't helping her already horrified form.

Kabeer called his and Hammad's family member to the hospital.

Soon enough everyone was present there.

Hammad's mother was crying badly.

Hours later the doctor came out of the operation theatre and they ran towards him.