[4] Jeon&Tae-전정국&김태형

Vote

Comment

Jimin really kept his word and it has been one month he worked in a restaurant. He left an envelope full of cash on the nightstand. Of course she refused at first and told Jimin to save at least half of his salary but the man declined. Jimin said he didn't need all the money, he only needed his mate faithfully waiting for him to return from work.

Ryuna blushed in realization, she indeed always took the time to wait for Jimin to return home. She was worried that Jimin was starving or exhausted so she prepared food or giving him massages after he returned. Rethinking about it, she really looked like a wife who's waiting for her husband to return from work.

Just like any other night, Ryuna is waiting for Jimin in the living room again. She has cooked some of Jimin's favorite foods as well as sauteed vegetables for herself. Jimin obviously likes tuna but it is impossible for her to eat it every day, so she slips the vegetable menu this time.

The sound of her flat password key was heard indicating that Jimin had gone home. Ryuna immediately stood up to welcome him home but ended up shocked, surprised at the other two figures that Jimin had brought home.

Another two handsome men. Heck, what's with this world? Why are there so many handsome men in my flat right now?

Jimin, who saw her waiting for his return from work was smiling happily until his hand was pulled by her.

"Hey, whats wrong my mate? You really miss me huh? Or do you want to mate?"

Ryuna ignored Jimin's silly question and chose to ask about the two figures behind him.
"Who're they?"

"Huh?"

"Ck, I ask who are those people you bring home, Jim. Your coworker?"

Jimin turned to look at the direction Ryuna was pointing before finally nodded understandingly. "Ah, those two. They're my childhood bestfriends. We met at the restaurant today while I was working this morning," he explained.

"Your childhood friends? So both of them are fake creatures like you too?" She asked curiously.

Jimin clicked his tongue irritably at Ryuna's question. "Ya! We're not fake! We're hybrids. Do you still not believe me? Do you want me to prove it? If yes, let's go to your room. I'll straight off mate with you, Ryuna~"

"Yakk!"

Ryuna's squeal made that two handsome men behind her startled before one of them asked softly, "Jim who's this girl? She looks cute when she yells."

He said that I'm cute? Daebak! This is the first time someone said that she's cute when she's yelling and the one who said it this time was a handsome man. Very, very handsome!

"Ck, she's my mate. Don't you dare try anything, Tae." Jimin answered curtly when he saw one of his friends constantly staring at his mate.

After hearing Jimin's threat, the man wasn't afraid at all but instead chuckled softly. "Jinjja? Ah, too bad, but Jim, you clearly know that a female can have many males so I have no problem if we have to share.

"Ya!! I don't want share her with anyone. Ryuna is my mate and I'm her only mate!" Jimin said with anger.

"Ohh so this pretty noona's name is Ryuna. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sounds cute!!" the other men said. He walked over to her. Taking her hands on his then kissed it. "Noona let me introduce myself, I'm Jeon Jungkook, but noona may call me Kookie. Noona looks so cute, will you be my mate?" He asked.

She was lost for words for a few seconds with the unbelievable behavior of 'these' two men who were brought by Jimin especially after seeing this adorable behavior of a man named Jeon Jungkook. A round face with sparkling BIG big dOe eyes, sharp hooked nose, thin plump lips, and dOn'T fOrGEt his front teeth that resemble rabbits. Oh gracious! Ryuna can stare at this face all day if she wants to. He's too adorable.

But her mind snapped when she heard the word 'mate' from Jungkook, ah the other man also mentioned that word.

Why are they fighting over me? Haven't I become Jimin's mate already?

"Your mate? But haven't I become Jimin's mate already?" Ryuna asked Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckles for a while when he heard her question because it sounded funny. "Noona, didn't Jimin hyung tell you already? That a female can have many males. So noona wants to be my mate too, right?"

Annoyed by the youngest' babbling, Jimin immediately pulled her into his embrace. "Ya, I'm not going to share my mate with anyone. She is only mine. Only I can mate with her!" he shouted.

"Hyung, you can't be selfish! Let noona choose!"

"He's right. Let the sweet girl choose, Jim," the other man said.

Ryuna was getting annoyed being pressured by the three men. Moreover, they kept saying the word 'mate'. She is not an animal, is she?

"Wait! Can you explain to me first who are you and where do you come from? Especially you, what's your name?" Ryuna pointed a man called Tae.

"Me? Ah my name is Kim Taehyung but you can call me honey, baby or jagi. We are definitely the same as Jimin, but from different kinds. When I shift I become a tiger whilst Jungkook becomes a rabbit," Taehyung explained.

Jungkook also replied, "At first we just wanted to stop by Jimin hyung's new house, but after knowing that Jimin hyung is hiding a cute girl here, I think I'm going to live here too!"

"Me too me too," Tae exclaimed.