[13] I want to do it, too-나도하고 싶다

Since 'the' incident, she forbid the hybrids to compete by showing off their tummy/abs. Ryuna stated that she liked all type of stomach whether it's round, with abs or even triangular xD she would still liked it. Actually that was just her excuse so the hybrids would stop making her out of breath looking at the body teasingly handsome men.

Ryuna was indeed grateful to be able to get such refreshing vitamin but still, if the three flash their abs/tummy at the same time, she felt like fainting.

"Ryuna, are you busy tomorrow sunday?" Jimin's question stopped her peeling fruit for the three hybrids.

"Tomorrow? Hmmm nope. I had finished all my college assignments. Why?" She asked back.

Instead of answering, Jimin brushed his hair with his finger, smiling sheepishly. She just raise her eyebrows, looking at him.

What's with Jimin-ie? His face turns red. Is he going through heat like Taehyung that time?

"Use lotion!" She wheezed suddenly making Taehyung and Jungkook choked on the fruits they were eating.

"Uhuk..uhuk.."

"Uhuk..uhuk..noona.."

Ryuna quickly went to the kitchen to take water for the poor choking Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Yak, why did noona suddenly said that word, I was startled that's why I choked," Jungkook whined after drinking all the water from his cup, followed by Taehyung nodding in agreement.

"That's Jimin-ie's fault!" She said putting the blame on him.

Jimin blinked his cat eye with puzzled looks. "Me? But I didn't do anything... "

"But earlier you were acting so shy, Jim. Your face was turning red, too. You are going through heat, are you?" She accused.

Instead of being mad, Jimin showed his shy act again like earlier. "T-that...I..."

"What was that,Jim?" She asked impatiently, making Jungkook and Taehyung waited for his explanation.

"I want to go on date with you Ryuna," he muttered, cheek reddened. Too shy. "I watched a drama last night. There were a couple, they went to dates then they kissed. I want to do it too, Una.."

She blinked a few times in realization. She was taken aback and feeling shy because Jimin just asked her out.

Not wanting to be left behind, the two hybrids joined in, shouting.

"Noona, Kookie come along too!" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung also joined in whining and even rolled under her feet. "Ryuna!!!!! Me tooooo...."

"Yak!! No. Date is only for two. Only me and Ryuna. You guys just take care of the house," Jimin quickly cutted. Not wanting his date disturbed by the presence of the two other hybrids.

Not running out of idea, Jungkook knelt in front of her, staring at her with his big doe eyes showing his cute face. Such a tease!!

 Such a tease!!