[11] Sold out the lotion

Jungkook brought Ryuna to sit on the living room sofa, didn't want her to accompany Taehyung who was going through his heat.

"Kookie, what's wrong with Tae? Tae looks very sick, noona can't stand looking at him,"

Jungkook turned towards her and hurriedly grabbed her hand tightly. "Noona, don't meet Tae hyung! He is in heat. It's dangerous!"

She confusedly blinked. "Why? Oh, and what is heat? Is it some kind of (red) moon time like what happens to woman?"

Now is Jungkook's turn to be confused.
Moon time? What's that? Does the moon go down to earth and visit woman house? But why only woman though?
His mind is deadlocked.

"Kookie doesn't know what noona mean, but the thing is noona musn't get near to the person in heat. It's dangerous! The person might mate with noona."

Hearing the word mate—again, she shuddered in horror. Yuck, what kind of sickness heat is until it threatened her virginity.

"Are there any medicine that can cure them? Tae looks really hurt, Kookie-ah. Noona really really can't stand looking at him," she asked with a very distressed face.

Jungkook shook his head firmly. "There is no, noona. During heat, we only need to release. At this state, Tae hyung's hormone is very high so Kookie helped hyung by leaving Kookie's big bottle of baby lotion," he explained, slightly boasting.

"Baby lotion? Can it help?" She innocently asked.

I'm pervert at times, but sometimes I'm just dumb

Jungkook brushed his locks with his finger, looking nervous and felt shy to answer. "Um ... It can. Even though it's not that pleasureable."

After she heard Jungkook's reply, Ryuna then understood the direction of their conversation. Her face felt hot because she was embarrassed to ask something like that.

You stupid !

"I'm home!"

Jimin's voice suddenly broke the awkward atmosphere between Ryuna and Jungkook. She quickly stood up to greet Jimin.

"Oh, you came home already, jim, how odd."

Jimin dropped his body on the sofa, he looked exhausted.

"Yes, the boss suddenly had to do his errands and told to close the restaurant," Jimin acknowledged as how it was.

Ryuna nodded in understanding.

"Ah, and I saw Taehyung's shoes in front. He went home already? Wahh so fast. Didn't he say he would come home late?" Jimin asked.

"Hemm yeah, Tae went home already," She answered a little awkwardly.

Jimin frowned. "What's wrong? Did something happen while I was working?" he asked, worried tone tucked in his voice.

"T-that..."

"Taehyung's heat, he's going through his heat, hyung. That's why I locked him in the bedroom and bring noona here," Jungkook explained, cutting the stuttering Ryuna.

Jimin's eyes immediately popped out of the sockets. "Heat?? Hide her now!Don't let that blank-Tae mate Ryuna first," Jimin panics.

"Hyung, calm down. I have left one of my big bottle baby lotion for Tae hyung. He will definitely finish his heat in no-time," Jungkook grinned.

Jimin gradually calmed down after hearing that Tae would finish his heat soon. "Um ... t-that... did you guys going through heat too? I mean, I don't seem to have seen Jimin in pain like Tae did," Ryuna asked curiously.