[9] Tell Me-말해

Ryuna and her three hybrids tore into their breakfast. There was no conversation because the three hybrids were busy with their food. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook ate voraciously like those people who haven't eaten for days. She unknowingly smiled staring at the three hybrids.

When she was secretly looking at the three hybrids, her eye stopped at one of her hybrids. Park Jimin. She doesn't know why her heart flutters every time she looks at him. It always made her excited and resulted in her warm cheeks.

Ryuna did seem to have deeper feelings for Jimin. It's quite reasonable. Living with him for a month or two, of course, left a special impression on her. Moreover, Jimin always treats her well and sweetly. Even though she used to remember very well that she had rejected his presence, but now, she blushed just by glancing at him.

Jimin noticed someone was watching him, so he turned to look at her. His eyes finally met with her. He was slightly surprised to found his mate peering at him but Jimin definitely felt happy. Jimin smiled back, giving her an extremely sweet smile.

Don't you dare ask how she was. The girl let out a startled gasp then look away feeling shy.

Oh shiteu! Don't look back pls?!!

They might live a very happy life together if there was only Ryuna with Jimin in her flat-They might be able to build a love relationship as lovers; between a woman and a man. But she certainly can't forget about the other two hybrids.

Taehyung and Jungkook.

Yeah yeah those two men just showed up and claimed Ryuna as their mate but this girl absolutely can't reject them right away. Jimin and she used to be like that at first. She didn't have feelings for him but now look, just glancing at each other's eyes can make both of their hearts pound.

She didn't know how would it be in the future. Maybe she would choose one of the hybrids or none at all. She has no idea, but for sure, Ryuna tried getting used to accepting the presence of her three hybrids.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

After breakfast, Jimin and Taehyung immediately bid their goodbye to go to work. Taehyung also said that he would come home a little late because he wanted to take his belongings at his house. Whereas Jungkook like what he said last night, today he wanted to take his belongings to be taken to her flat.

But strangely enough, for what Jungkook asked her to prepare a lot of food for him? Jungkook didn't go to work today and also Ryuna will accompany him to his house then what was the foods for?

"Kookie, you don't go to work then what is these foods for?" She interrupted on the way to the apartment where Jungkook lived.

Jungkook who was right next to her turned and smiled. "Noona, Kookie is still growing, so I have to eat a lot."

Ryuna nodded understandingly and then asked again, "But Kookie can ask for another food later if you're hungry. If it's packed like this, it won't be warm anymore."

"Noona that's another different thing. This packed food is Kookie's snack for later."

She gaped confused. Since when packed food are snacks? Ah, but seeing Jungkook's large full of muscle body it must be understandable.

After a long journey, Ryuna and Jungkook finally arrived at the door of his apartment. The man inserted his apartment password digit pin and invited her to come in.

A pretty big and luxurious place for a person to live alone. She figured if Jungkook and Taehyung are rich but why did Jimin live on the streets? Out of curiosity she finally going to ask Jungkook about it while he was packing his belongings.

"Kookie, noona wants to ask. What exactly are your and Taehyung's job?"

Jungkook glanced at her briefly before answering while still packing his belongings. "Tae hyung is the owner of one of the biggest photo studios in Seoul. While Kookie is an owner of a gaming company. Not too big but pretty good income. Why do you ask noona?"

"Ng ... nothing, it's just that if you guys are quite capable in financial problems why did Jimin live on the streets? I mean you guys are friends, why don't you invite Jimin to live and work together."

Jungkook stopped packing, walked towards her who was sitting on his bed then joined her to sit beside the girl.

"Jimin hyung is different noona. We often invited him to stay with us but hyung refused."

"Why?"

Jungkook sighed looking tired. "Maybe it's a bit too much to take in, but if noona is really curious, then fine Kookie will tell you everything."

"Noona, we are experiment hybrids."

"E-experiment? How is that."

Not immediately answering, instead, Jungkook chose to put his head on her thigh as a pillow. He glimpses at the girl before returning to explain,
"We were born crossed between humans and animals. That's why we're called a hybrid. Jimin hyung was born earlier than us and like common experiment, the first try was always at risk and even threatened to fail," Jungkook said, looking gloomy when he remembered Jimin's past life.

She listened attentively without cutting him.

"Unlike us who can shift anytime we want, Jimin hyung often shifts uncontrollably. Since we were little, Kookie and Tae hyung live normally like any other human children but not with Jimin hyung. Because of his body condition, Jimin hyung seems to be exiled. Scientists who made us think of Jimin hyung as a failure, that's why Jimin hyung chose to live on the streets and didn't want to live with us. Jimin hyung felt different from us. But after a very long time we finally met again and ended like this."

Ryuna was stunned to hear Jungkook's explanation, hearing him made her heart pain for Jimin's suffering.

"Does Jimin still frequently shift out of control?" She asked. She did not know about Jimin's condition because lately She had never seen Jimin turn into a calico cat again after that night. The first night he brought Jimin to her flat.

"Kookie don't know, noona. If noona asked about it, it means noona has never seen Jimin hyung shifts again, right? Maybe Jimin hyung constantly shifts but noona doesn't see it."

Still a little curious, Ryuna wanted to get this off her chest, she asked again, "Then when will it stop?"

"Until Jimin hyung finishes the mating process with his mate."