[18] I miss you - 보고 싶다

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook hurriedly ran to Ryuna's flat after the girl send a message that her parents had returned to Daegu. But there was something strange about the girl's message, Ryuna said the three of them could come back and get their things. She didn't even lock her door so they could go straight in. Why did it feel so strange?

"Ryuna?"

"Ryunaaa ..."

"Noona ... where are you?"

The three hybrids shouting her name on top of their lungs while entering her flat, but there was no reply at all. Where exactly did Ryuna go? Jimin and the other two hybrid hurriedly checked her room, hoping that Ryuna is sleeping in there. But once again, the three hybrids had to swallow their hopes.

There is no Ryuna. Probably somewhere. Only leaving a letter on the table. Her wardrobe was empty, there were no more Ryuna's clothes, even Ryuna's college books that she usually read aren't on her desk anymore. Everything is clean, as if it's planned.

"N-noona.." Jungkook almost cried when he only found a letter from her instead of meeting her. Jungkook already knew what will happen next, this was something he used to watch in dramas. The woman just left her man and will never return again.

Not wanting to drag on in the confusion that was strangling the three, Jimin immediately opened the letter widely, letting the other two to read.

Uh.. hi! Jiminie, Taehyungie and Jungkookie.

If you're reading this letter, that means I've returned to my hometown, Daegu. I'm sorry because this is too sudden, didn't even say goodbye to you either. But- I can't! I will cry if I saw you guys. I... don't want to see you guys anymore. Don't sway the decision that I have taken. Sorry, but I really can't choose one of you.

Do you remember, I used to say I would love three of you without leaving a single one and yes, I succeeded. I mean, you guys succeeded. You really managed to make me fall in love with all three of you. Jiminie, Taehyungie and Jungkookie... I was too shy to say it but- I LOVE YOU!

Thank you! Thank you for giving me lots of sincere love, making my days colorful and feeling more alive. You guys really make me feel like I'm special. Making me feel like I'm the most perfect that I want to brag you to the world. Thank you very much Jiminie, you're the one who started everything, you made something unreal came true into my life. Thank you Taehyungie, you managed to make me smile in your own silly way. But please reduce your pervertness level! And last but not least, thanks Jungkookie, noona will always love you. Be a tough guy, don't cry! I love all of you.

But I think our destiny is different. No matter how hard I try to be with you, I can't -destiny say otherwise- I can't be your mate, can't be woman who will give you kids as cute as you wish. But I always pray that you will really get her. A beautiful, kind, and who loves you guys sincerely even more than me.

Ah, it seems like I've written too long. Take care of yourself. Don't fight anymore! I love you all.

-Ryuna.

"Noona.. hiks.. hiks"

"Ryu-na.."

"Ryuna... huaaaa"

The three hybrids world fell in an instant. The woman really left them. Hopes are now gone. Nothing's left. Is this what their destiny path is like ? To love someone, be loved and then... break-up.

 break-up