[21] Grumpy 'pale' thing

Ryuna glanced at him, she blushed and quickly turned away when their eyes met. Yoongi smirked when he noticed her blush.

She actually didn't know how to react. Argh cray cray, how could she met this 'creature' that she wanted to avoid sooo bad. And again, why every hybrid she met was always eager to claim her as their mate. She's 100% sure that her face didn't have a sign written like "!!I'm your mate!!"

"Cah... now that you've known all of them already.. Go feed them. It's time for them to have lunch," Grandma demanded, immediately return Ryuna's consciousness.

"But why does it have to be me?" Ryuna asked with a look of disapproval.

"Because you are their mate. These hybrids are now your duty, your responsibility, Ryuna. Grandma is too old to care for them."

"But Grandmaaaa"

"Shtt.. the end of discussion. Just accept this gift from grandma. Cah, hurry and go take care of them. Halmeoni wants to rest first," she mumbled and just left Ryuna, who was still dazed in her place.

Pft... A gift? More like a 'disaster'.

"Ng, Ryuna... Seokjinie is hungry."

◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦

And this is where Ryuna was. Sitting at the dining room after being busy cooking foods for the hybrids. She cooked lots of food for her four hybrids. But there was still a strange feeling that was stuck in her heart. The girl felt like she was taking care of the three hybrids that she had missed so much. She pursed her lips when suddenly one of them spoke.

"Woah... Ryuna is good at cooking. Jinie likes it very much!" The hybrid who claimed that he was the most handsome said.

"Ne, this is really delicious, Ryuna. Hoseokie likes it too!"

"I like it too, Nana. A girl who's a good cook is sexy," Namjoon's statement almost manage to make her choke. A typical pervert hybrid just like Kim Taehyung, she thought. Nevertheless, she 'kind' of liking the attention they gave.

Her eyes were fixed on Min Yoongi, a hybrid who had been busy chewing without making a sound even just to compliment her cooking.

Yoongi, who felt Ryuna's eyes on him, glanced back at her. "What?" he shrugged.

She was shocked. This hybrid is really sucks, she thought. Not sweet even just a little bit.

"Hm... is the food delicious? I don't know what your favorite foods are, so I cook-"

"Not bad," Yoongi interrupted.

Ryuna clenched her fists at the hybrid's answer, her hand tried to reach the frying pan to throw it on the pale hybrid's face. So insolent and annoying, she thought.

What kind of hybrid is that pale 'thing'? Is he a kind of a snake or something?

"R-Ryuna... you're not afraid of us, are you?" Seokjin asked suddenly.

According to Ryuna, Kim Seokjin was kind of like Jeon Jungkook. So adorable and gentle, the girl flashed a secretive smile before answering, "No. Why should I be afraid?"

But instead of getting an answer, Ryuna was surprised by the behavior of Seokjin who suddenly walked towards her and hugged her immediately.

"Huaaa... Thankyou Ryuna. Humans usually hate us. But you... you... huaaa.. Seokjinie likes Ryuna."

Gosh how old is this hybrid. Why did his behavior remind her of the youngest, Jungkook. Are they twins?

"Nng... don't cry, Seokjinie. Nobody hates you," Ryuna reassured, trying to calm him down. Her hand gently patted the hybrid's wide back.

"Ryuna, may I hug you too? Hoseokie also wants to be hugged by Ryuna," Hoseok said with a hopeful expression, making the girl unable to refuse his small request. Hybrids seemed to really like warm huggies.

"N-ne, come here.."

"Joonie wants huggies too, Ryuna!" he said, immediately clings himself on Ryuna's body. Made the small girl squeezed in the middle of the three hybrids.

"Hyung, don't you want to hug Ryuna?" Hoseok asked Yoongi, who still haven't move from his place.

Yoongi only glanced at their hugging 'activity' which he thought was useless before saying, "I'm hungry. Need food, not her hug."

"