[24] God of Destruction

"W-what nonsense are you talking about?! I don't want to hear anymore shit, if you don't take a bath, there won't be fried fish!" 

"Ya how could you?! You already promised"
"After all, why should I  take a bath first if I can eat immediately?" 

Ryuna was taken aback after she heard Yoongi answer too casually.
tch grumpy and dirty

"You're so dirty. You have to take a bath! I don't like hybrids that are dirty and smelly." 

"I'm not dirty and smelly. Besides, I don't like you either! I only love fried fish, not the one who cooks it!" Yoongi said eagerly.

Not wanting to be compared to fried fish, Ryuna immediately stood up, glaring daggers towards Yoongi.

"Fine. It's up to you whether you want to take a bath or not. I couldn't care less if you like me or not, it's best if you don't like me. Now, I don't need to mate with so many hybrids. So, congratulations, you are officially crossed off from my hybrid list. You can go fuck the fried fish!" After saying that, Ryuna hurried out of her hybrid room. Min Yoongi is still the same Yoongi, once annoying, and still continue to be annoying!

Meanwhile, Yoongi immediately realized the situation when he heard that his name had been crossed out from Ryuna's mate list. Damn, he's in a great danger if he won't get to mate with her.

"Aish, how stupid this mouth. What if she really doesn't want to mate with me?" Yoongi continued to grumble, cursing his lips for speaking harshly to his mate. It's not like he didn't want to mate with Ryuna, he just didn't like being told to take a bath. But it seems like he has to give in this time, all for the sake of his future. "Fine! I'm going to take a bath. I have to get my fried fish and my mate!"  he said to himself before actually entering the bathroom.

◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦ ◦ ❖ ◦

"Ryuna, do you want Jinnie's help?" The well-built hybrid asked after seeing the girl busy preparing dinner alone in the kitchen. 

"Ah yes, I need a little helping. If you're not busy, please cut some leeks, I'm making soup." 

Seokjin's eyes instantly lit up hearing one of the dinner menu this time. "Jinnie likes soup!" The hybrid quickly took his place next to Ryuna. "Ryuna, hand me the leeks. I'll cut it," he said excitedly.

Ryuna immediately gives what Seokjin asked for. Suddenly, she felt sparks started to crawl up when their hands brushed. The sparks slowly moved to her stomach, making her felt giddy and tingly. Her lips formed a little smile, seeing how excited the hybrid to help her. At least there is a hybrid that she can rely on. 

"So.. you like soup?"  Ryuna asked, starting conversation. 

"Jinnie likes all. Correction. Loves all. Especially if it's a lot and tastes good. But Ryuna's cooking tastes good, so Seokjin likes all the food that Ryuna cooks!" 

"Eoh, then you have to eat a lot."

"Ne!"

After that short conversation, both of them resumed their work.

While then, Ryuna was busy glancing at her handsome hybrid face from the side, admiring his perfect sculpture.

Are all hybrids always born handsome? Their faces are truly extraordinary! 

"Hmn, Ryuna... is there something on my face?"  Seokjin asked because he felt he had been watched since earlier.

"N-ne? Ah, it's just..." Ryuna snapped out of her thoughts. "Nothing. There's nothing on your face,"