[15] Jealousy - 질투

Taehyung kept rolling on the living room carpet, making Jungkook who was busy playing game clicked his tongue in annoyance. Clearly disturbed by his hyung's strange behavior. 

"Hyung! Stop rolling around like a dog. You're disturbing my concentration." 

Taehyung stopped moving and looked at Jungkook sharply. "Ya Jeon Jungkook, I'm a tiger, don't compare me to that stinky furry animal." 

"But you were rolling around like that furry animal which were asking to be scratched!"  Jungkook said. 

Alright Jungkook has a point this time.  Taehyung had been worried all this time making him acting weird and of course this was all because of the female. 

"Kook, what do you think of Ryuna?" 

This kind of question from Taehyung successfully made Jungkook stop playing.  Once again, his Ryuna is more interesting than any game. So Jungkook chose to focus his attention on Taehyung. 

"What do you mean? Ryuna noona is good, beautiful, a good cook, lov-"

"That's not what I meant stupid!"  Taehyung quickly cutted.

Jungkook blinked confused. 

"I mean, how does Ryuna feel towards us now? Why hasn't Ryuna let us to do it yet, I can't stand it Kook!"  Taehyung grumbled while starting to roll around again. 

To be honest, Jungkook also often thinks and asks himself about this. But always ended up silent, didn't bother to ask Ryuna, afraid that the female would instead feel burdened or keep thinking of this matter because of his question. 

"I don't know, hyung. Let's just wait until noona is really ready and tell us," Jungkook answered sadly. Now he feel so lazy to continue his game. 

"Tsk, but until when? You obviously know playing solo using lotion isn't nice, Kook. I want Ryuna, my mate!" 

Jungkook slammed his game stick in annoyance. "Hyung stop whining like that! I also want Ryuna. But we can't force her. Let her do it with her own free will." 

"Yak, I'm sure that Ryuna won't. Ryuna loves Jimin more! You know that too, Kook," Taehyung fumed.

Jungkook gasped, trying not to cry. No, his Ryuna can't choose Jimin only.  Ryuna must be fair. 

"We're home." 

The two people they just talked about  had just went home after being gone for almost an hour just to shop for monthly needs. 

Jimin immediately rushed to the kitchen to put the groceries while Ryuna immediately approached the other two hybrids. 

She frowned, confused by Taehyung's sharp gaze and Jungkook's glistening eyes. Did they fight while I was gone?  She thought. 

"Kookie wha—"

"Noonaaaa ... hiks .. hiks .."

Ryuna's words were interrupted by Jungkook who suddenly approached her, hugging her tightly but still keep crying. Ryuna became more confused and worried too, that Jungkook and Taehyung had a big fight that led to this. Jimin who heard Jungkook immediately approached the living room to see what had happened to his beloved little brother. 

"Jungkookie why are you crying? Yak Tae, this is because of you, right?" Jimin accused while pointing at Taehyung who only snorted. 

"You blamed me?" Taehyung asked. 

"Of course. What did you do to Jungkook while Ryuna and I were gone then making him cry like this huh!" Jimin raised his voice. Jungkook was his beloved younger brother, and anybody shouldn't make him cry including Taehyung.