[10] Taehyung's Heat

Ryuna gasped surprised at the word mating. No wonder Jimin always asks to mate with her, so this is the reason?

Seeing her remaining silent in surprise, Jungkook continued, "Maybe this wasn't what you want to go through because Kookie and Tae hyung want to be with noona too. But this is noona's fate. A fate, where our heart chooses noona as our mate, and fate where we have to share a mate with each other. Noona ... I beg you... please don't love one of us but love all three of us." Tears start brimming on Jungkook's doe eyes.

"Ne?"

Jungkook exhaled slowly. "Noona might feel sorry for Jimin hyung and noona might also have deeper feelings for Jimin hyung compared to with us. But we are actually the same as Jimin hyung, noona. We can only turn into normal humans if we mate with our girl and noona is our mate. If noona only chooses Jimin hyung then Kookie and Tae hyung will be hybrid forever."

"W-why is that. You guys can just go marry another girl."

Jungkook fixed gaze staring at her eyes. "No. If noona only chooses Jimin hyung then it's over. Even if we marry another woman we will still be hybrids because you are our only fate; our destiny."

The room fell silent. She was confused. She did know that animals had strong instinct for things but she also never thought if hybrids also had instinct to find their destined mate.

"Noona, please promise to love the three of us without leaving anyone.."

It's actually quite difficult question. She admittedly had said having more than one partner was okay—Men's do that too. But she never thought of marrying them. What will her parents say and how will people view them? Goshh, just thinking about it made her head ache.

"K-kookie... noona.. doesn't know." That's the only answer that she can give right now.

Jungkook's expression suddenly turned sad. Ryuna saw it quickly whispered, "No no no, noona doesn't mean it like that kookie... It's only,,, for now noona doesn't know what to do. Noona can't promise anything because I'm afraid that I can't fulfill it, but noona will try to be able to love the three of you, equally."

Jungkook's sad face, now changed, it sparkles in happiness.

"Really?" Jungkook asked with both round eyes looking at her with hopes.

"Em ... yes, I'll try."

Yes, hopefully. But she don't know how would it be like in the future.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Ryuna and Jungkook had returned to her flat after packing Jungkook's belongings. The girl helped to bring some of Jungkook's belongings even though the so called owner had refused earlier, didn't want to be troublesome.

Jungkook was adorable. Even too cute, especially when he was with Ryunaa. It feels like she can't bear to hurt the youngest, even just a little.

When she entered her flat, she thought the flat would be empty because Jimin and Taehyung went to work, but unexpectedly Taehyung was in her room.

"Fuck..."

Taehyung's gravelly voice was heard through the walls. Ryuna grasped the side of the door and peeked in.

"Taehyung?" She called softly when she saw Taehyung lying on his stomach, hips going up and down against the bed.

Didn't this morning he said that he would go home late because he wanted to pack his belongings? Why go home already?

There was no reply from Taehyung, instead she heard a moan. So she approached him followed by Jungkook behind her. Worried that Taehyung was sick.

"Hey Tae, are you okay?" She asked, patting Taehyung's body to wake him up.

His movement stopped, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. He looked at her and Jungkook, but eyes returning to look at her again. Staring at her hungrily.

"R-r-ryunaa ..." Ryuna who was called by Taehyung can only furrow her brows, confused with his sudden behaviour. Taehyung's voice was very hoarse. Not to mention Taehyung's redden face with that very intoxicated look.

Is Taehyung really sick?
She thought.

"Ya? Hey ... are you okay Tae? Your face looks very flushed."

Not answering, Taehyung held her hand tightly before speaking again in his hoarse voice, "Ryuna ... help me."

She became more and more confused by the situation that happened to him. "Help to do what? Hey, what's wrong with you? Don't make me worry."

Taehyung bit his lower lip. "Please mate with me. I'm having my heat, need to release."

Hearing the word mate, she suddenly widened her eyes in surprise. Mate? Heat? Release? What does that mean?

While she was still confused, Jungkook hurriedly pulled her wrist, taking her away from Taehyung's reach.

"Hyung, you can't ask for release from noona!" He yelled displeased.

Taehyung gasped holding back his hormonal turmoil. "But I can't hold it back, Kook. I need Ryuna."

Jungkook still didn't want to give her to Taehyung even though he saw him begging for her. Jungkook hid her even further behind his wide back.

"Jungkook-ah, please bring Ryuna to me," He whispered.

She can't bear to see the look on Taehyung's face that seemed to be in such pain. But she didn't dare to help because Jungkook didn't want her to help Taehyung. What happened?

"No! When I said no, then no!"

Jungkook immediately reached into the big bag he was carrying. Taking out one of his big baby lotion bottles.

"Here. Use this for your release hyung. Until you finish your heat, I won't let you get close to noona," he said before pulling her wrist, getting out of the room and leaving Taehyung with a big bottle of baby lotion.

 Until you finish your heat, I won't let you get close to noona," he said before pulling her wrist, getting out of the room and leaving Taehyung with a big bottle of baby lotion